jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article:

1. mhel19 profile image39
    mhel19posted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article "How to Be Poor Quick -6 easy steps". What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. yogaburnclub profile image82
      yogaburnclubposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Hi out there,
      This article needs improvement start with having a title that communicates well.Its not even grammatically correct.Have a well written first paragraph that will encourage one to read the rest of the article.Correct all the grammatical errors in the entire article.

mhel19posted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

Thank you for your comment. I'll do what you suggested and make a good article next time.

2. AliciaC profile image100
    AliciaCposted 2 months ago

Hi, mhel19. I think there are three main problems with your article. The first sections (starting with the one containing satire) contain English errors as well as spacing problems after commas. At least some of the sentences in the section under the bank photo can be found on other sites. In addition, I wonder about the license of the photos, especially the one from the bank. Do you have permission to use the photos? I hope you're able to fix these problems.

3. mhel19 profile image39
    mhel19posted 2 months ago

Oh yeah, i thougt so,, thank you for your feedback, I'll will fix this as soon as possible..

4. Rupert Taylor profile image100
    Rupert Taylorposted 2 months ago

Problems

Grammatically incorrect headline - should be quickly, in Title Face, and not in quotation marks,

It's you are or you're not "your."

Way too many exclamation marks.

"Online shopping sites offers" should be offer.

"apparel that (insert is) not yet out in the shopping malls"

Spaces always follow commas.

There are many more errors.

mhel19posted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate all of this. I'll  do my best next time.

working