jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: DIY Organic Pesticides for Natural Ga

1. melbel profile image94
    melbelposted 3 weeks ago

DIY Organic Pesticides for Natural Gardening
    https://dengarden.com/gardening/Homemade-Pesticides

This article has been featured and moved to a niche site. In addition, I've done a complete rewrite gutting it, adding new images, and making it look all-around nicer. However, I've never had luck with this particular piece in search engines. I've had luck with much more popular keywords like: LMAO, Michigan Accent, and Clogged Drain.
    Is there any other information I should add? I thought about making the recipes longer, but there's only so much you can say for some.

Thoughts?

Thank you!

1. lobobrandon profile image85
      lobobrandonposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

I've not read your article, the layout and headings seem good. What I do is look at the top 10 spots for the keyword I want to rank for and then make my page a whole lot better. I try to make it better than the 10 of them combined. Sorry if this isn't helping, don't have the time right now to read and I thought I'd try to help smile

2. Kierstin Gunsberg profile image96
    Kierstin Gunsbergposted 3 weeks ago

Melbel, your organization and your images look great! You have useful information in this article too, I would just add MORE of it. I don’t think you need more capsules, but I’d beef up the text in the existing capsules to make it at least 1,000 words.

One of the ways you could do this is to explain why ants hate citrus and cayenne or why eucalyptus is effective in taming bees and wasps. This will give you more authority since anyone can make a claim. If you backup your claims, readers are more likely to return to you for information in the future.

3. Terrielynn1 profile image88
    Terrielynn1posted 3 weeks ago

It's already moved to a niche site thats great, congrats.

working