I've been asked by the editor to check several things...

1. TessSchlesinger profile image97
    TessSchlesingerposted 7 weeks ago

https://hubpages.com/style/The-Sandawan … ement-Ring

QUOTE:
    Photos:
    Every article on Network Sites should have at least one high-quality photo. If there are multiple photos in the article, they should all be relevant to the content and visually appealing. Original photos—without watermarks—are always preferable to stock photos. If you must use stock photos, please choose them carefully and tastefully.

Spelling/Grammar:
    All articles on Network Sites should demonstrate a good command of the English language with appropriately chosen words and readable sentences. It always helps to get an extra pair of eyes on our writing to spot those pesky, missed errors. Perhaps you can ask a couple of friends or colleagues to proofread your article!

Additional Note From Your Editor:
    I'm having a hard time understanding the table labeled "Emerald Lore." Can you include column headers?

SO...
    I've just spent about two hours working on it, updating information, checking facts, finding errors, etc. Please can you see if I've overlooked anything. I never see my own errors.

Thank you.

2. Marisa Wright profile image99
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 weeks ago

When you get an email like that, the ONLY bit you have to pay attention to is the "additional note" section. 

The rest of the email is just giving you some pointers for how you might further improve the Hub, but it's not saying there is anything wrong with your photos or spelling/grammar.

The editor is asking you to fix the table.

1. TessSchlesinger profile image97
      TessSchlesingerposted 7 weeks agoin reply to this

Wish I had known that! I'll know next time.

Yup, I fixed and rearranged the table.

I also did a lot of other things. To be honest, I'm much happier with it. smile

Thanks, Marisa. smile

working