I'd like feedback on my article: How to Make Money by Writing Articles at...

1. ehonhdouzi profile image30
    ehonhdouziposted 6 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article How to Make Money by Writing Articles at Steemit.com?. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi there,

Your article has many grammatical errors. As you are writing about writing, it should be at least 95% correct.

"I will show you how to do with it in my this post at HubPages."

"I will show you how you can do it in this article."

*Correct grammar.
      *It's not a 'post', it's an 'article'.
      *Don't bother mentioning HubPages because your readers don't care where it is. And, should your article get moved to a niche site, it won't be on HubPages, will it?

Hope that helps.

2. Rupert Taylor profile image100
    Rupert Taylorposted 6 weeks ago

There are so many grammatical errors that it's not possible to point them all out. You could try putting your text through a free program such as Grammarly or Hemingway, This will catch some, but you really need the services of a person for whom English is their native tongue.

You make an attempt to explain what these strange currencies are by saying they are something like Bitcoin and add that "I also am not familiar with it." Bitcoin that is. That's not very helpful, is it?

"Both Steem and SBD(Steem dollar) are the encrypted currencies of Steemit website, which are something like Bitcoin. If you do not know what is Bitcoin, take it easy, I also am not familiar with it, I just know that Bitcoin is the most powerful encrypted currency, and it also is very valuable. We as the authors can exchange Steem or SBD for Bitcoin, and we can buy USD by our Bitcoin, that is all."

Are you images free of copyright restrictions? It's impossible to tell because they are not credited.

working