I'd like feedback on my article: Smoking Kills: How to quit addiction to...

1. Sudip Choudhury profile image64
    Sudip Choudhuryposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Smoking Kills: How to quit addiction to cigarettes. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Hi there,

You can't use images from Flickr unless you have ascertained that they are published under a Creative Commons license **for commercial use**.  Also if you use images from Flickr, you have to credit the photo *owner*, not the site. Each person has their own account, so you have to link to their photo. Most photos on Flickr require proper accreditation with a live link. Always check the license for every photo.

The hub is looking good now. Be careful of making the product recommendation too much like an advertisement. That might be preventing the hub being approved. So how about saying something like,

"My own addiction to tobacco was becoming a problem to me. I was fed up with feeling like a slave to the evil weed and smelling like an old ashtray. I also knew that my health was being undermined every time I lit up. I tried a number of ways to quit but nothing seemed to work. Eventually, I found these *product name* and they worked. They taste great and my need for a nicotine fix was satisfied."

Do you see that it's more about your own journey, rather than a product recommendation? You are telling people what worked for you, rather than telling them how to do it.

I, personally, would ditch the Amazon capsule and, instead, add the Amazon link to the text. Just highlight the product name in the text, click on the little chain icon, then select the Amazon tab. The product is usually at the top of the list. Click it and it's done.

smile

2. Sudip Choudhury profile image64
    Sudip Choudhuryposted 2 months ago

Thank you for your suggestions. I am really very grateful for your feedbacks. I changed few things as you suggested. I hope it will pass the quality assessment test now.

working