jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Into the Woods They Go

1. moorrless profile image81
    moorrlessposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Into the Woods They Go (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Hi there,

This will probably be approved if you move it to the Creative Writing category smile

2. michelleonly3 profile image90
      michelleonly3posted 2 months agoin reply to this

First I want to say that was hilarious, second I would change the title so it is searchable "Why men Hunt". Provide a little more detail about your husbands process (does he plan for weeks, clean his gun?) Just so we get a feel for how this goes down and because it is short and probably won't get featured. its been my experience that deer tend to congregate in residential areas during deer season and eat the lawns of the men who are out in the forest looking for the, (you can use that).  Dig deep. I think you are onto something.

2. AliciaC profile image100
    AliciaCposted 2 months ago

You've written an interesting and creative hub. I think you should place it in the creative writing category of HubPages, though. As it is, it's too short and perhaps not sufficiently informative for most HP categories, but I think it works well as a creative piece.

Edit: Sorry, theraggededge. While I was composing my answer I didn't notice that you'd posted the same suggestion.

3. moorrless profile image81
    moorrlessposted 2 months ago

I will try that.  I appreciate the suggestions.

working