jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

How can I improve this article?

1. Ivan Hernandez profile image94
    Ivan Hernandezposted 4 weeks ago

I was hoping that this article be moved to a niche site. Some say that Donald Trump is the most polarizing figure in history.

https://hubpages.com/politics/10-Reason … Presidency

I was hoping you could maybe help me revise that article? I know I've already done this.

1. poppyr profile image99
      poppyrposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Also, I happened to write a forum post with the exact same title “How can I improve this article?” 15 minutes before you created yours. Please choose a different title for your forum post next time as I’m afraid my search for feedback might be buried now.

EDIT: My issue was resolved, so ignore the message above smile Thanks everyone.

2. poppyr profile image99
    poppyrposted 4 weeks ago

Hmmmm... Do you have any data backing up any of the claims? Might be good to add some solid facts and statistics. I’m talking about official figures, videos, etc. for example, you haven’t included any direct quotes in #2.

I don’t really understand number 4 - what did you expect him to do instead? Might be good to write what should have been done.

Again, more facts and evidence. I don’t think #7 is quite accurate.

Where is the evidence of him being part of the KKK and a white supremacist? You should avoid name-calling, because it doesn’t look professional.

A balanced argument would be better. This is clearly very one-sided. A title like “should he be removed?” Suggests you have both reasons for “yes” and “no.” Try adding things the president has done that are positive, to provide a fair argument (again, with evidence, facts, and statistics to make your data valid), and the come to a balanced conclusion at the end.

3. Marisa Wright profile image99
    Marisa Wrightposted 4 weeks ago

I can see both forum posts so I don't think it's a problem.

Thanks Marisa. I’m just concerned people will see Erick’s first (since his is higher up on the forum list) and then not click on mine because the title is the same and they might think it’s the same post. Hope that makes sense.

Erick typically gets a lot of comments and I typically get very few or none at all, so I’d prefer if he came up with a different forum post title next time, even if it’s just slightly different.

Hope you’re well, by the way smile always nice to see your comments here.

1. Marisa Wright profile image99
        Marisa Wrightposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Erick's posts do attract attention, since he seems to have a knack for being controversial smile 

Maybe people also feel he needs more help?

For sure! I guess I was a little grumpy this morning haha. So sorry for that. Thanks for replying on both forum posts too, it's very kind and helpful of you.

working