jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Putting photo capsule next to text capsule

1. honghanhvt1182 profile image96
    honghanhvt1182posted 3 months ago

Hi everyone, recently, I have been unable to place photo capsule next to text capsule. In the past, I could do it very easily by clicking in the  button when editing the photo/video capsule; now all I find are the up and down buttons. Did Hubpages remove this feature, or am I doing something wrong? Since I really like this feature, which I think makes my Hub look much better, I would really appreciate it if someone can help me figure it out. Thank you very much. Have a great day!

2. AliciaC profile image98
    AliciaCposted 3 months ago

No, you're not doing anything wrong. HubPages has removed the feature. Capsules in our new hubs have to be full width now.

1. honghanhvt1182 profile image96
      honghanhvt1182posted 3 months agoin reply to this

Thank you for your answer. Such a pity, I really love this feature!

1. wilderness profile image98
        wildernessposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Lots of us did, but there are more and more readers using mobile devices and it just doesn't work there.

3. S.K. profile image76
    S.K.posted 3 months ago

Thank you from me as well... I thought I was doing something wrong.

4. Dishant Varshney profile image80
    Dishant Varshneyposted 3 months ago

Yeah! Hubpages recently removed the option of putting the photo capsule in half width. from now on, it'll be of full width capsules.

5. Thish profile image81
    Thishposted 3 months ago

Thanks for posting the question, I also had the same question as I loved that feature. It made hubs look more professional. Sad to see that its removed now. But I agree we have to consider the readability of mobile viewers.

6. LoisRyan13903 profile image80
    LoisRyan13903posted 3 months ago

I also noticed that after not writing for a while.  But I can understand with more and more people using mobile.

7. Dabby Lyric profile image82
    Dabby Lyricposted 3 months ago

Ah, this makes total sense! I too was having a hard time with this.

I have lots to learn around here.  I will be reading a lot more hubs to get a better feel.