jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Putting photo capsule next to text capsule

1. honghanhvt1182 profile image96
    honghanhvt1182posted 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone, recently, I have been unable to place photo capsule next to text capsule. In the past, I could do it very easily by clicking in the  button when editing the photo/video capsule; now all I find are the up and down buttons. Did Hubpages remove this feature, or am I doing something wrong? Since I really like this feature, which I think makes my Hub look much better, I would really appreciate it if someone can help me figure it out. Thank you very much. Have a great day!

2. AliciaC profile image100
    AliciaCposted 2 weeks ago

No, you're not doing anything wrong. HubPages has removed the feature. Capsules in our new hubs have to be full width now.

1. honghanhvt1182 profile image96
      honghanhvt1182posted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Thank you for your answer. Such a pity, I really love this feature!

1. wilderness profile image98
        wildernessposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Lots of us did, but there are more and more readers using mobile devices and it just doesn't work there.

3. S.K. profile image72
    S.K.posted 2 weeks ago

Thank you from me as well... I thought I was doing something wrong.

4. Dishant Varshney profile image79
    Dishant Varshneyposted 13 days ago

Yeah! Hubpages recently removed the option of putting the photo capsule in half width. from now on, it'll be of full width capsules.

5. Thish profile image80
    Thishposted 13 days ago

Thanks for posting the question, I also had the same question as I loved that feature. It made hubs look more professional. Sad to see that its removed now. But I agree we have to consider the readability of mobile viewers.

6. LoisRyan13903 profile image82
    LoisRyan13903posted 13 days ago

I also noticed that after not writing for a while.  But I can understand with more and more people using mobile.

7. Dabby Lyric profile image81
    Dabby Lyricposted 13 days ago

Ah, this makes total sense! I too was having a hard time with this.

I have lots to learn around here.  I will be reading a lot more hubs to get a better feel.

working