jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Preparing for IAS Prelims? Don’t Forget to...

1. AK Mishra5 profile image60
    AK Mishra5posted 12 days ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Preparing for IAS Prelims? Don’t Forget to Cover These Important Topics (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. AliciaC profile image99
    AliciaCposted 12 days ago

I think there are two problems preventing your article from passing the Quality Assessment Process. One problem is that your article includes a promotional link to your academy, which isn't allowed at HubPages. The last paragraph of the article is promotional as well. The second problem is that your academy has also published the article on another website. HubPages wants original content.

1. AK Mishra5 profile image60
      AK Mishra5posted 12 days agoin reply to this

Ok, thanks. I wasn't aware that Hub-pages does not allow external or promotional links. And the article was not published anywhere at the time when I pubshed it here. But will keep this in mind, that I should not add any promotional link.

Thanks a lot

1. theraggededge profile image99
        theraggededgeposted 12 days agoin reply to this

That's why it's always a good idea to do some research on a site before leaping in and wasting your time. http://hubpages.com/help-wizard/

3. Natalie Frank profile image97
    Natalie Frankposted 12 days ago

You should have gotten a message that said, "Duplicate Content," since it has already been published word for word on another site. That isn't allowed on HP even if you are the original author.  As Alicia also pointed out it would be considered promotional which also isn't allowed.

working