jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why when you don't work on your hub that your hub score goes down and do hub sc

1. mystixsprings profile image73
    mystixspringsposted 8 years ago

Why when you don't work on your hub that your hub score goes down  and do hub scores matter?

I'm unable to work on my hubpages as much as other authors because I have a full time job which requires alot of papework and hubpages doesn't pay enough to support me independantly.  I get constant hits on my hubs some do better than others. When I don't publish my hub score goes down.

2. Lady_E profile image75
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago
  3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

Quality of content and your targeted audience for your hub with patience will determined your outcome for success of your hubs. Find a niche and set it free because it can grow to unlimited output with the right kind of high quality of content which is king. I have 1 unpublished hub and is of excellent quality and I am not writing anymore hubs because I have nothing else to write about which will give me the same or greater quality of my 1 unpublished hub that I have written.

4. alanrammel profile image75
    alanrammelposted 5 years ago

My score does the same. I am not interested in making money from my hubs however I do want do-follow links on any hub that I write. As I am also unable to constantly work on my hubs and create new ones I feel I am fighting a losing battle. I think the hub scoring is too strict and wonder if I need to use other sites instead.

working