jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Edit Capsules are showing up blank

1. profile image44
    peterlovesmlbposted 10 years ago

I am new to Hubpages, having joined three days ago and I have an issue.

I have now written the same paragraph three times. Each time I hit save, all the work I've entered disappears.

My questions are:

Is there something wrong with the site that I am currently unaware of? And if so, when will this issue be corrected?

Thanks to all who reply in advance.

2. profile image46
    haddersposted 10 years ago

I've got a similar problem.

I get a message saying there is no content so I can't publish yet I can see it!

What do I need to do please?

Thanks

3. gamergirl profile image59
    gamergirlposted 10 years ago

I'm having the same issue, myself.  I get through the initial few pages, create my hub, click the publish button and the edit capsule has gone poof.

Being that it is 10:31 p.m. my time, I intend to sleep on it, pray it was a fluke error, and hope for the best.

Thank you in advance, oh ye of the Hubpages backstage administration.  You all rock.

4. silverstar8 profile image59
    silverstar8posted 10 years ago

I'm having the same problem with editing.. the edits don't stick.... just to let you know.
    Thanks for the fix I know is coming...........

5. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 10 years ago

I believe the problem with editing text capsules is now fixed.  My apologies for the lost changes.

6. profile image44
    peterlovesmlbposted 10 years ago

Thanks for the update PaulDeeds. It is greatly appreciated.

I'll combine the hub I wanted to write today into the one I'm writing for tomorrow.

Besides. The one I was writing for today didn't look right anyway.

7. Lissie profile image78
    Lissieposted 10 years ago

Off and on the text capsule appear to have issues.  I now write the text in an editor (I use openoffice its better than word and free) and then cut and paste into the text capsule.  I find if I don't save first the spell check will delete the capsule.  Also sometimes they just go bye bye! So yes write elsewhere and then copy in.  More notes on writing hubs here: http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Write-a-Flagship-Hub

working