jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Who is making all the money here writing on hubpages? Not me.

1. Artin2010 profile image77
    Artin2010posted 8 years ago

Who is making all the money here writing on hubpages? Not me.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 8 years ago

From glancing at your Hubs, you seem to be writing a lot about religion, and in the style that's better suited to a blog.  Religion is not a high-paying subject and blog-style writing is not what makes a Hub perform as well with the search engines.

3. dabeaner profile image58
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Only a few religious wackos are going to read religious drivel.  And why would anyone finding your Hubs think the adverts that Google matches to your subjects are worth clicking on?

4. Judah's Daughter profile image79
    Judah's Daughterposted 8 years ago

Hi brother ~ yes, religious topics are not big money-makers because the Google ads may support or contradict what is written.  We really have no say (except that we can prevent certain ads from being used).  If you have good link words/phrases, however, you can get a lot of reads.  You may consider adding amazon products to your hubs.  It's for the ministry that we write, and I know your hubs really touch my heart.  I've been writing on faith topics for over a year (two profiles) and haven't had my first payout yet.  Remember, great is your reward in heaven!!  Keep on ministering for our Lord!

5. Artin2010 profile image77
    Artin2010posted 8 years ago

All of you that answered my question, thanks. I realized after I ask the question many factors and what you have said matches. I am not writing for traffic and money making. I am writing feelings from the heart and also writing for my own pleasure and to the Glory of God. If I am wacko, then this is Gods will for me and I shall remain faithful and carry the title.
    I feel though that I am far from wacko now and that onc upon a time, I may have been a little bit wacko. Thank you, all for answering this question. Seek and ye shall find! Wisdom is out here! Blessings

working