jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I insert a link to another one of my hubs?

1. Challah1202 profile image58
    Challah1202posted 7 years ago

How do I insert a link to another one of my hubs?

I have written related hubs.  How do I puts links to each other in them?

2. viking305 profile image96
    viking305posted 7 years ago

When you are in the Edit mode look on your top right hand of page.  You get lots of options to insert different things onto your hub.  You have text box, Photos,Quizes and lots more including a link.  Just press the button and go down to the bottom of the hub page.  The instructions are very easy as is everything on hubpage

3. robertsmith123 profile image54
    robertsmith123posted 7 years ago

If you just want to insert a link, you can add the link capsule from the top of the page.

If you want to insert a link on some phrase that already exists in your text then you can edit the page and then the specific text capsule to add the link to the phrase.

4. fastfreta profile image80
    fastfretaposted 7 years ago

If you're like me, you'll need "Insert Link 101."  Let me see if I can help you, because I had the same problem.  Anyway, when I want to insert the link in the hub itself, I type the name of the hub in my current hub, then I highlight it, and the little chain looking deal lights up,(the one on the left), click on that and it brings up a box that says at the bottom "insert" click that and voila the title of the hub turns blue and there you have it linked.  I hope that helped.  I explained it like that, because that's the way I would have liked it explained.

Closed to reply