jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What is your Hub Karma Score?

1. Sparhawke profile image59
    Sparhawkeposted 7 years ago

What is your Hub Karma Score?

I have just noticed this new number in my profile and wondering what it could be used for smile

2. danmayerisgod profile image73
    danmayerisgodposted 7 years ago

http://hubpages.com/faq/#hubkarma

It's just how you know whether you are or are not linking to enough other hubs.

3. pinkboxer profile image60
    pinkboxerposted 7 years ago

53! I like knowing how well I am linking to other hubs, and giving support to other Hubbers. Very encouraging for me.

4. Andrew0208 profile image58
    Andrew0208posted 7 years ago

I've got 39 at the moment, good way of providing more resourceful information from other hubs relevant to your hub.

Nice way of interlinking hubs among hubbers in the community.

5. McConnell Group profile image80
    McConnell Groupposted 7 years ago

Starting point is 23 but i have only been a Hubist for two weeks,

6. Enelle Lamb profile image86
    Enelle Lambposted 7 years ago

So far I'm at 50 (fairly respectable big_smile ) and am working on improving it

7. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

11! K, definitely working on that one, I didn't realize there was such a handy tool for finding related hubs smile. I've already started from my bottom-ranked hubs heading up finding related hubs to link to them.

8. johnsams profile image72
    johnsamsposted 7 years ago

Just 16! I need to start linking to related hubs going forward. Hopefully it should increase soon.

9. rahat.infinite profile image55
    rahat.infiniteposted 7 years ago

I am new and 8, what's the best and appreciable?

10. dablufox profile image55
    dablufoxposted 7 years ago

It ranges from low 50's to low 60's although I don't really concern myself about it too much, I probably would if it got to the low 40's though.

11. To Start Again profile image79
    To Start Againposted 7 years ago

that number relates to how you link to other related hubs in your hub. The more you link, the higher it gets. It will help your hubber score some but that's about it as far as I know

working