jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Are any of you actually making money on here?

1. Robertbloggert profile image69
    Robertbloggertposted 7 years ago

Are any of you actually making money on here?

Just wondered? I use my adsense account here and on other free blogs I've set up. But have been mostly putting my focus here but I have not made or even got any clicks from here only my other blogs?

2. Csjun89 profile image67
    Csjun89posted 7 years ago

I am, it takes time however for things to come in. Treat it like you would your blogs

3. ptosis profile image75
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

I've been here 6 weeks only and made a little over $5 but I'm still working on getting the url referral links and all the details. I need a checklist of all the stuff you gotta do after publishing.

4. profile image0
    seo in a nutshellposted 7 years ago

well i don't know about that statement robert.

i found myself clicking on your adsense ads, and i even signed up for the best western promotion through one of your adsense ads.

stick with it....write more hubs. diversify and persevere and success will come.

best wishes,
    ken anderson

5. SEO IT! profile image80
    SEO IT!posted 7 years ago

Yes. I'm not making tons of money right now, because I've been so busy, but when I can stay with it, hubbing regularly and promoting (actually, even a little promotion helps immensely), I do make money from Adsense on Hubpages. You'll make more if you SEO it. ;-)  where you can.

6. Info Bucket profile image69
    Info Bucketposted 7 years ago

I heard that to make money on hubpages it took time and hardwork. So keep hubbing, write more hubs and finally you will end up with success.

Closed to reply

working