How do I make money on hubpages? Has anyone truthfully made any money? If so cou

1. bfc08jack profile image56
    bfc08jackposted 7 years ago

How do I make money on hubpages? Has anyone truthfully made any money? If so could you give me...

some real tips? And any examples of how much money you have made, I'm finding this impossible

2. BennyTheWriter profile image72
    BennyTheWriterposted 7 years ago

Don't think in terms of "making money."  Think in terms of "increasing traffic" (to your hubs, that is) and the money will come.

I've barely made 2 dollars yet, but I'm working hard on learning about keyword research and internet marketing.  My MAIN goal, however, is to become an active and helpful member of the HubPages community. 

Search through the topics you like and read some Hubs.  If you like the hubs, leave an insightful (and honest) comment.  You may even choose to follow the hubber and/or leave Fan Mail.  Let other hubbers know you appreciate them, and slowly you'll start to build a following.  Be a "real" interactive person around here, make some hubber friends, and word will spread fast.

Make sure your hubs are top quality as well.  Thoroughly check for spelling and grammar errors before you publish.  Make your hubs interesting and engaging with pictures, videos, and links to other hubs and websites, but be careful not to overdo it.

I highly recommend reading everything (that is, every single thing) in the HubPages Learning Center.  To find it, click help on the top-right of the screen, and you'll find a link to it on the right.  The HP team has done a great job putting together advice for new hubbers looking to increase traffic and become productive members of the community.  I also recommend you search the terms "keyword research"  and thoroughly study everything in the "Making Money on HubPages" category.  You can access this through Topics > HubPages Tutorials and Community > Making Money on HubPages.

I wish you the best of luck!

P.S.: Not everything in the "Making Money on HubPages" category might be worth your while, so it takes time and patience to find both useful and accurate information.  So far, I trust the hubbers Misha and Rebecca E., and whoever they might recommend.  Search for them and read their hubs on the topic of making money.

working