jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

how do I get more followers

1. hair2nv profile image59
    hair2nvposted 7 years ago

how do I get more followers

2. Rimzim profile image60
    Rimzimposted 7 years ago

Hi Hair2nv,
    Write good contents hubs
    Give comments in other hubs (not only thank you or good hub, write what you feel about that hub).
    Follow other hubbers if you find good for you
    Helping others people like give answers in "Q & A" section

3. profile image0
    Always Greenerposted 7 years ago

Provide leadership, where you will amass a large group of followers...and soon your plan for world domination will be complete.  (I'm just being silly)

4. Tusitala Tom profile image65
    Tusitala Tomposted 7 years ago

I think a number of things come into it.  When I first started on Hubpage writing I posted only a few Hubs, maybe less than a dozen.   Not much activity resulted.  Then I really got into it, wrote quite a few.  Got some responses, but not that much.   Then I was advised to 'get involved.'  This meant reading other people's Hubs, commenting on them.  Becoming a follower of some of them.  Emailing and communicating.  Also, getting into the Forums and asking and answering questions.   

With this action behind me my rating jumped from around 75 to 93.   It dropped back, of course.  But if you want followers you do need to post stuff they'd like to look at: well written, interesting subject matter, and some good pictures.

5. Daniel J. Neumann profile image62
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Talk on the forums. Post good questions. Answer questions when you actually think you know the answer (or can be funny). Write quality hubs. Say what's on your mind---but try to think outside of it. Have fun.

6. profile image0
    ankigarg87posted 7 years ago

simply think how to impress others how they can follow you

by writing good answers to users prolems.writing good content hubs that someone learn something from you

giving comments

add some folowers so if you follow them they also follow you

7. 李丽翠 profile image53
    李丽翠posted 7 years ago

Just do youself~~Try to believe the others~~

working