jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

No Emails

1. Whitney05 profile image82
    Whitney05posted 10 years ago

I haven't been recieving emails about new hubs and comments and such. Is there a way where I can go in an change this?

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 10 years ago

All that is controlled by you.  Receiving emails is edited in your profile.  Comments are controlled by the setting of individual comment capsules.

3. MayberryNC profile image69
    MayberryNCposted 10 years ago

Has anyone else had trouble getting the content of their comments?   I get the e-mails saying that I have comments to moderate, but the comments are no longer showing up when I go under "My Account".

Thanks

4. Whitney05 profile image82

I'm set up in my Profile page to recieve emails; I've never changed that. I used to recieve them, but for the month of December, give or take, I haven't received anything by email except one newsletter.

I have each comment capsule set so that the comments must be approved before seen. I don't get emails telling me that I have comments. I usually just find them when I log in.

5. Stacie Naczelnik profile image71
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 10 years ago

You know, I never got the newsletter that usually comes on Wednesday this week.  Anyone else get it?

1. Jerrico Usher profile image55
      Jerrico Usherposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I have mine set to get all emails and I never get anything, I did once get that christmas email from hubpages but never anything else.. I always find out if I have comments by looking on my sign in page.. are we supposed to get notification emails and a weekly email from hubpages? why am I not getting these?

6. Whitney05 profile image82

Not me... I only got one this month. I usually get at least 2. I'm not sure how many are supposed to be sent out. I never really watch that, just get giddy when they come. ha.

7. Whitney05 profile image82

I didn't get a Christmas email....

*pouts*

working