How to choose Quality Back Links for your Hub Pages?

1. infanttoddlerclth profile image53
    infanttoddlerclthposted 7 years ago

How to choose Quality Back Links for your Hub Pages?

I am just new here and I want to get more traffic for my Hub. I will appreciate if you have suggestions for me. Thanks smile

2. toddlerboyclothes profile image53
    toddlerboyclothesposted 7 years ago

Not only is it important for you to build inbound links which come from the right kind of sites, you must also make sure that your link building strategy doesn't cause your site to be labeled as a spam site.

3. Sterling Carter profile image73
    Sterling Carterposted 7 years ago

Let me ask you another question.

Do you have a website or blog to send traffic too?

This is what I see as the best use for Hubpages. Unless you are promoting products to sell through Amazon. Even then you should have them on a website or blog.

But getting back links to both of these is important. If you get your article placed high the the organic search and them redirect that traffic, or simply point to a web page that you own then that is the biggest benefit you can have.

I would think that you can bookmark your work and try to get back links from other sources. But it have heard it is best to let it happen naturally.

I just use Digg and stumble upon as well as Twitter.  This seems to be enough to get my few articles ranked in the first page on all of the keywords I optomized for,  2 of them are first position

This article will help explain it a little bit. … -Heres-Why

This article will help explain keywords, SEO and bookmarking. … -Community