jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Should I use Market Samurai?

1. vinividivici profile image60
    vinividiviciposted 7 years ago

Should I use Market Samurai?

2. Petstrel profile image63
    Petstrelposted 7 years ago

Well, test it out first. You have a free trial option.

3. ryancarter profile image60
    ryancarterposted 7 years ago

Yeah go ahead and buy it, review it, then let me know...

4. Benjimester profile image94
    Benjimesterposted 7 years ago

I love it.  Best marketing tool out there as far as I'm concerned.  For Hubpages though, you probably won't utilize all of the different capsules, so if you do buy it just for Hubpages, you might not use the whole program.

5. humagaia profile image54
    humagaiaposted 7 years ago

You need to decide why you are writing on hubpages first. If it is purely for the writing experience then I would suggest not. If it is for making money then MS is certainly an influence on what to target in order to have a realistic chance of making that money.
    When first starting out on HubPages it is wise to hone your skills first and check out how others prepare their hubs ready to try to rank high in the search engines. You should look to see if you can find them for keywords that appear in their hubs and you think they are targeting. If they rank high then this will give you an understanding of what works. Try to emulate the skills that are shown in those hubs.
    Once you have developed a writing style that you are comfortable with, then it is time to decide if monetary gain is your goal. If it is then MS should be taken on the 40 day trial. Do not do this until you are ready because MS is not the easiest of products to work with and you will want to make the most of the free days you have. If you start before you are clear what you want it will be a waste.
    So, basically yes, but only when you are ready to do that keyword research that could increase your articles popularity on the search engines - but remember, it only gives you choices. It is up to you to create top quality hubs in the first place. It cannot do that for you.

6. puebloman profile image60
    pueblomanposted 7 years ago

I love it. I'm a newcomer and an amateur. If you use the training videos with the software you learn a lot very fast. Don't pay more than $93. Get the free trial, then wait til they make you an offer. Good luck!