where do i check my earnings here

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (28 posts)
  1. snehamadhuri profile image58
    snehamadhuriposted 14 years ago

where do i check my earnings here in hubpages

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
      Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Stealing work from other writers is unlikely to earn you any money. Nor will it endear you to the rest of the community. I am a professional blogger, and I hate people who steal my work - or other people's work. I have flagged your hub:

http://hubpages.com/hub/5Tips-to-Moneti … y-Blogging

As being stolen from here:

http://weblogs.about.com/od/bloggingtip … onTips.htm

If the rest are also stolen, I am pretty sure you will be gone soon so I shouldn't worry about where to check your earnings. big_smile

ciao

1. brad4l profile image70
        brad4lposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Agreed.

For the record, all of snehamadhuri's other hubs are stolen as well...

snehamadhuriposted 14 years agoin reply to this

dont use the stupid words stolen i am not steeling i am just sharing the information what i have known

1. Uninvited Writer profile image78
            Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You have to pay to take articles from About.com. I found this on their site:

"To apply for reprint permission electronically, simply complete the form below, and you will be contacted by a representative with further details within 3-4 business days.

When we have received your request, we will quote you a fee. After you have agreed to the fee, you may proceed with the reprint and we will send you an invoice at the beginning of the following calendar month. All invoices are payable upon receipt.

Please be advised that all permissions are for one time use.
            "

2. snehamadhuri profile image58

i think it is not written by you , it is written
        By Susan Gunelius,

2. profile image0
      ryankettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am about to flag all of your hubs too. Bye.

1. tantrum profile image61
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

me too ! lol

3. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yikes  Bloody hell !!grrrr

whats the bloody hell here i am not copying i am just sharing the information through my hubs

1. fayans profile image62
          fayansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sure you can share information anywhere you like but give credit when credit is due. In this case, link back to the original source.

If I were you, I'd not even think of taking anything from about.com. Go figure!

2. Dale Mazurek profile image61
    Dale Mazurekposted 14 years ago

Play with the bull and you get the horn.  I cant stand a thief either.

Oh well see you.  HubPages needs to make room for people who are trying to write good quality hubs whether it be for money or personal.

3. jdmaffiliate profile image61
    jdmaffiliateposted 14 years ago

Now I can see why my mentor told me no spamming and no copying other peoples work.

Wow you guys are quick at picking this stuff up.  It is pretty obvious when you go over to the hub that it was copied.

Well I guess my mentor telling me 1 quality hub is better than 100 copied ones was absolutely right.

Good work Mark on catching a culprit

4. expectus profile image72
    expectusposted 14 years ago

jeez how annoying I dunno how they expect to make money from regurgitating other people's work.

5. snehamadhuri profile image58

everyone is saying that i will flag your hubs , just think yourself that how many bloggers and how many hubbers those who are using here are true writers i just want money making so i am copying them .

If you are the original writer then inform me that it is belongs to you and where have u posted then i will verify that and will add your name and that blog too.

All of you people dont be stupid if you need to say anything to me just suggest me dont use any stupid words here if you dont like them then tell me i will remove them from here.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image78
      Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nothing that is written by others is free for the taking unless it expressly says so. If you can't write original stuff them maybe you shouldn't write for a site for writers.

You will not earn money from stuff that has been copied from others. And if Adsense knows what you are doing they will cancel your account.

2. darkside profile image59
      darksideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL

3. Marisa Wright profile image84
      Marisa Wrightposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Who told you that you could make money that way?  They were lying to you.

You make money from the search engines.  The search engines check to see whether something is copied.  If it's copied, they give it a penalty, so you won't make money. Simple.

thank you

6. snehamadhuri profile image58

I tried to write some good articles but hubpages is not accepting small articles it needs big articles how could i write them man

If you know that how to make articles low then tell me the way in hub pages

7. HubChief profile image67
    HubChiefposted 14 years ago

good beating hubbers.

snehamadhuri, you should delete hubs that are copied, This site is for serious writers and you would end up annoying others.

this site is surely about making money but not by copying, rather by being honest and by being a helper writer.

if you copy it, you should explicitly mark it copied. In one of my hubs, about real-estate, i copied the text from a site and just experessed to readers that this is not my stuff but from a realtor (and the realtor site provides the permission to copy). I had refrenced the realot also but was flagged as promotional by hubstaff. So i modified the hub to still include content but to let people know that I copied. this is respectful to the writer and avoid people judging you as a writer

be a gneuine person to yourself and to the writers community. Would maintain mutual respect. Do not loose your temper. make money but with efforts not by stealing.

if you have small articles, add multiple articles in one hub that people can enjoy. cool

thank you

1. NZUNG SERAPHINE profile image60
        NZUNG SERAPHINEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My dear sister,its never too late.we are all open to mistakes and we learn every day.no one is perfect but we are all working  hard for perfection .You are welcome to hubpage .Now that you know your mistakes,start doing the right thing.i believe in you.

Thank you sister u r the first person that who talked very effectively and politely i like you thanks again

2. KIMTEJEDA profile image60
        KIMTEJEDAposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Igreed, and you know what is happening also? People still your article from your website and them comes to the blogs and post them, when you want to post your own articles you can't becasue the person whom posted first and stole from you is the winner and you the owner get a dupplicate or spam for your own writting

8. Uninvited Writer profile image78
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

However, you still need to get permission before you post someone else's article. Even if you mention who wrote it. Some sites, like About, will charge you money to use their material. Like Ehow, they do not allow anyone to just copy their articles.

9. Mac Mission profile image59
    Mac Missionposted 14 years ago

You can check my hubs or any other hubs if you cant able to create your own articles. Try someother things. But your honestly said. If you can delete those things and write your own stories, poems, pictures, videos, many more thing you can write from that. Try this. This can help you.

10. Uninvited Writer profile image78
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

I would also suggest if you are serious in doing things right that you remove the hubs you haven't written or at least put the name of the real author at the bottom.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)