jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How long was it after joining HubPages that you received your first Adsense payo

1. essiheart profile image80
    essiheartposted 7 years ago

How long was it after joining HubPages that you received your first Adsense payout?

I joined five weeks ago and have made about 5 cents, mostly from impressions. Is this a problem I should address? (i.e, try harder?) Or should I just be patient? (I'm in no rush, would just like to know if there is something I'm not doing correctly).

2. BenWritings profile image79
    BenWritingsposted 7 years ago

I've made like $2

I wouldn't expect a whole lot to be honest, unless you're really trying hard to make $$$

there's many ways to make more $, but they require a lot of work

3. brandonhart100 profile image86
    brandonhart100posted 7 years ago

I started in November of last year and in December I made my first Adsense payout.  Now I make one every month.  It all depends on how hard you want to try.

4. themastudios profile image61
    themastudiosposted 7 years ago

Just be patient and persistent. Some people dont see payouts for 6 months to a year. Some even longer. Check out my hub on making money with adsense, etc. http://hubpages.com/hub/Making-money-on … k-bank-etc

5. Vishaaa profile image77
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

I still couldn't get my adsense approved as I'm from a black listed country. Doesn't matter I enjoy hubbing though I don't get any income.

6. barbergirl28 profile image77
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

I have had my Adsense account for about 6 months now and I am a quarter of the way to getting a payment. Unfortunately, the earnings were minimal in the beginning but the more I write, and the longer my content has been floating through the internet, the more my earnings have been more frequent.

Good luck - patience is definately key!

7. Azure11 profile image92
    Azure11posted 7 years ago

Took 5 years to get first non-hubpages payout! But have only been tracking URL's on hubpages since about the beginning of this year and have made about $6 since then so not great but increasing all the time :-) Hope to get my next cheque from all sources in next 3 months or sooner.

8. wytegarillaz profile image76
    wytegarillazposted 7 years ago

After a long time with adsense I am up to about $50 , don't get any till you reach $100 so maybe another year away .
    I earn over $50 a week with kooday the new search engine as well as getting more viewers for my hubs ! have a hub about it.

9. Jarn profile image82
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

A little over 2 years, but then again I'm not very prolific and hate writing kitschy non-fiction articles meant to get readers on the promise of telling people various BS "secrets", like the secret to losing weight, the secret to making money online, etc. So sticking to your guns or hating the modern sham that passes for journalism is gonna cost you, but you'll still get a payout eventually.