jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

Do you have an example of a prayer God answered for you?

1. Precious Pearl profile image75
    Precious Pearlposted 8 years ago

Ok, here it goes.  I have seen God move in miraculous ways through the power of prayer but I want to read other peoples testimonies of His Power. Believers, this is your opportunity to testify about what He has done for you.  This is not for the purpose of conversion but for Glorifying His Name.  I am sure that there will be some comments from those who don't believe ... let's not get into a debate but share what He has done for us.

I look foward to reading your testimonies.

1. Mark Knowles profile image61
      Mark Knowlesposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I too was Touched By His Noodly Appendage, and miraculously learned how to make the Perfect Spaghetti Bolognese.

Thank you for starting this thread. The more we can spread the Name of FSM to the filthy heathen unbelievers the better.

Glory be to the ONE TRUE GOD !

RAmen.

Precious Pearlposted 8 years agoin reply to this

LOL ... I'll have to ask Him about that one.

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Sure! I prayed for Him to touch me with His Noodly Appendage, and he did! That was a real miracle, and led to immediate enlightenment! smile

3. kirwing profile image56
    kirwingposted 8 years ago

I was raised hardcore Irish catholic...at 13 my dad committed suicide....I lost my faith...then one day..... I got into ALOT of trouble....no violence but something that would get me outfitted for a jump suit for a very long time....not really fair because I gave up on my faith...but I prayed hard in a federal cell block after getting beaten, nearly raped, refused a judge or lawyer for over 24 hrs. and was released to never ever get in trouble again...God answered that prayer I believe.

Thank you... that is a fantastic testimony.

2. tantrum profile image61
      tantrumposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I wonder why bluedog is your fan big_smile Maybe it's because you're so funny . Or maybe there's another reason lol

4. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 8 years ago

Precious Pearl, I must stop laughing so hard at the posts by Misha and Mark so I can respond seriously...okay.  Under control now....

Um...I'm a believer, but not in Christianity.  Do you want stories about how a Creator (but not a Him; way too limiting, that) gave me help here 'n' there 'n' everywhere through the lower level members of ITS spiritual hierarchy?  Or would that kind of water down the noodles, so to speak?

5. kirwing profile image56
    kirwingposted 8 years ago

Tantrum...be more specific

1. tantrum profile image61
      tantrumposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Maybe you should be more specific in your posts big_smile

6. one hip mama profile image54
    one hip mamaposted 8 years ago

yes pp God answers every prayer I send up there I can't even start to write them down. I can give you an example, we were looking for land and bought some we were going to build but for some reason my husband decided to wait I know he was praying for God to tell him what to do.  I was submissive and went along with it. afew months later I told him we should just look for a house or something today afew seconds later the phone rang it was his brother telling us the land we really wanted was for sale and we were getting first choice at it. God is so good to me and he can be to anyone who calls on Him. His Blessings on you and yours.

AWESOME!!  God gives us the desires of our hearts.  Love it.

working