jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How can you be sure that you have successfully entered the Hubpages writing cont

1. ThunderKeys profile image66
    ThunderKeysposted 7 years ago

How can you be sure that you have successfully entered the Hubpages writing contest?

I tried to enter the hubs I wrote yesterday and today, by typing "WritingContest" tag on the Hub as instructed. Yet I can't find any indication that they have been entered into a contest...please advise.

Thanks,
    - Duddy.

2. ArtzGirl profile image78
    ArtzGirlposted 7 years ago

Great question!  I'd like to submit an entry, but need to know the answer to your question first!

3. Alexander Pease profile image60
    Alexander Peaseposted 7 years ago

You can contact one of the judges and ask them this question. Before you do that however, I would recommend reading the official rules.

Also, there are various hubs covering this topic, too many to site.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

The contest does not begin until April 1st.

5. ThunderKeys profile image66
    ThunderKeysposted 7 years ago

Well then, that seems to explain it...lol

Thank you Uninvited Writer!

Gratefully,
    - Duddy

6. joshhunt83 profile image60
    joshhunt83posted 7 years ago

Does that mean the articles I have submitted already won't count?

7. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

Thanks, Duddy, for asking this question.  Now I know the contest doesn't start until April.  Good thing I have not submitted anything yet.

@Uninvited Writer, thanks for the info.

8. ptosis profile image74
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4805938_f260.jpg

Too bad the 'Bonus Topic of the Day"  is not listed until the day it happens. I would think it would be better quality articles if write beforehand, put it up without publishing and the day of the Bonus topic, simply publish it for the contest.  Ain't gonna publish diddly squat until 4.1.2011

working