jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What day do you spend on hubpages the longest ? Or are you here everyday ?

1. freecampingaussie profile image60
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

What day do you spend on hubpages the longest ? Or are you here everyday ?

I love it here on hubpages and am on here a lot every day now & wondered about your hubpage habbits & do you take weekends off from here ? I use facebook for getting more viewers .
    We will be on the road in a few weeks so I will do a lot more travel hubs when I have internet service on the road !

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4858015_f260.jpg

2. Anaya M. Baker profile image83
    Anaya M. Bakerposted 7 years ago

I used to be here almost every day, but have had to cut back because I have a lot going on right now. I designate Saturday as "Hubs Day" now, its relaxing, low key, and fun.

3. Matt in Jax profile image70
    Matt in Jaxposted 7 years ago

I try to check in daily or every other day.

4. tritrain profile image86
    tritrainposted 7 years ago

I visit here almost every day that I have access to the internet.  It's a regular stop for me now.

5. Max_Power profile image60
    Max_Powerposted 7 years ago

Hi freecampingaussie,
    I am on here most days, I am kind of addicted for now lol. I was just thinking today that it might be good to take weekends off and get a bit of balance.

6. Lisa HW profile image73
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

I'm usually here every day, although sometimes I just leave the window up and pop back on, as a way of taking a break from doing whatever I'm "really" doing.  Tend not to be around as much most of the weekend.  Tend to have a day or two every couple of weeks when I do little but vegetate in general (which means spending extra time here sometimes).  Usually, my "day job" projects don't get into full swing until past Tuesday, so I'll say Monday tends to be my biggest HubPages day.

7. Karanda profile image80
    Karandaposted 7 years ago

I'm here everyday in some form. It is such a great site for research and I can't resist commenting on Hubs and posting in the forums.

8. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

I am here every day. I get to look out the window and look at the mountains here in Fort Collins, Colorado.

9. Hound Cat profile image58
    Hound Catposted 7 years ago

I am usually on HubPages every day.  I may not spend much time, but I like to check on my progress.  I write a hub or two when inspiration comes my way.

working