jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why did you join hubpages and what do you enjoy writting about the most?

1. chald profile image56
    chaldposted 6 years ago

Why did you join hubpages and what do you enjoy writting about the most?

2. Terry.Hirneisen profile image75
    Terry.Hirneisenposted 6 years ago

I enjoy my conversations with Sacky.  She is a hoot!

3. Abhaque Supanjang profile image79
    Abhaque Supanjangposted 6 years ago

The main reason is I want to improve my English for English is not my mother tongue nor my first language. At home, I speak Minankabau with my whole family and my neighborhood as well; at school, I speak Indonesian except in my class -- at the time I teach my students. So this is the proper media that I can use to have it;
    I enjoy much writing on Islamic laws and issues, nature, art and design, and so on. The  most important thing one is, I can get the idea what to write, so whatever the topic is, I will write it down.

4. mcrawford76 profile image83
    mcrawford76posted 6 years ago

I stumbled onto hubpages by accident, but knew almost immediately that I had found a home.

I love writing about all different kinds of topics, I also enjoy sharing my opinion in the answers section (hello).

I would say out of all my writing that I get the most out of my poetry. There always seems to be a deep and personal meaning for me when i've finished.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I joined hubpages because a user names Springboard told me about hubpages.  He and I were myspace bloggers - and he'd quit doing that because he felt if was just good sense to write on sites where you could possibly make money from doing so.  I couldn't help but agree to that logic, and at about that same time Myspace committed web suicide.

I like that I can write about damn near anything that I want to write about.  If hubpages doesn't like something, and that is common - then it will certainly be on another site - at no loss to me.