jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Removed by moderator

1. xanzacow profile image72
    xanzacowposted 6 years ago

Removed by moderator

My question was "removed by moderator". Why would this be?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

They will send you an e mail to tell you why they removed your question.  It happens often.  It's happened to me nearly a dozen times.  No big deal.

1. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

3. xanzacow profile image72
    xanzacowposted 6 years ago

Checked email, nothing yet. thank you very much for your answer.

4. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

There are so many changes going on right now. I suggest that you check this out, if you haven't already: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/74274

I suggest reading through the whole thing. There is a lot of useful information on the new HubPages changes.

Hope this helps!

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Usually my emails tell me they closed the question because it encouraged discussion (this is a bad thing?) or was polling--which is about 50% of the questions here. 

they only look at the questions that someone flags, they tell me.

6. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

it's par for the course on here. i've had questions removed also. this site is very politically correct.

1. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Neither rhythm nor rhyme, just capricious, no fairness and consistency in that regard.

7. ktarcus profile image73
    ktarcusposted 6 years ago
  8. snowysilver profile image60
    snowysilverposted 6 years ago

My question was also removed. It was neither vulgar or distasteful. I guess someone felt the need to flag it. Oh well

1. breathe2travel profile image81
      breathe2travelposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Someone once flagged a hub as plageristic when it was original. I replied to the e-mail explaining I was the original author. HP republished my hub in a few days, but it was a current event (Lady Di)which had a lot of hits until the inconvenient unpu