I am having a good day at hubpages with adsense

Jump to Last Post 1-38 of 38 discussions (56 posts)
  1. Helen Cater profile image60
    Helen Caterposted 14 years ago

Just wanted to give all you new hubers a boost and tell you that my work is paying off really well. I have written 21 hubs to date my last one being this morning and just checked my google adsense earnings for yesterday. I earned $6 yesterday alone which brings me to $40 total earnings. It shows with hard work, reading informative hubs, asking advice, reading the FAQ's, annoying fellow experienced hubers with mountains of questions has paid off. I would like to thank all of you wonderful hubers for the advice and help you have given me in the short time I have been here. Thanks to you my work is improving each time and I am proud of what I have produced today. I have been with adsense 18 days and hoping to hit $60 by the 30th day which I think is within my reach. Thankyou once again.

1. aj's profile image61
      aj'sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Very well... Hubbers like you are true inspiration like newbees like me.... congratulations and do well.... keep up the spirits and rock on...

Stay away from tv and do more good things...

2. Ronaldos profile image60
      Ronaldosposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Very well done Helen. You deserve it ! I agree, hard work pays off and i believe what you put in is what you get out. You could teach many here a thing or two.

Helen Caterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And thanks Renaldo for you encouragement. Any help you need just ask in the forums.

3. emdi profile image63
      emdiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Congrats Helen.

Which site gave you the maximum traffic to your hubs? You have done a really good job and perhaps I should learn from you.

4. oderog profile image46
      oderogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Great to hear that you are doing well, the secret is to do the hard work from the beginning as you wait to enjoy your output later

5. karmen88 profile image61
      karmen88posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations Helen! I think your doing so well because you write really useful hubs.

2. I*n*v*i*c*t*u*s profile image60
    I*n*v*i*c*t*u*sposted 14 years ago

Congrats!! and thanks for sharing...very inspiring, indeed!

3. profile image49
    BadCoposted 14 years ago

And who said from the day you joined that yer niches would do well, jeez I should be a Talent Judge, bit like Simon Cowell only with my belt a bit lower, well done Helen smile

4. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Helen that is a fantastic effort in just four weeks!
    twenty one hubs from scratch in that time shows you are a real doer. I'm jealous! smile It took me much longer to produce that many hubs. smile

5. profile image49
    PirateGirlposted 14 years ago

I am jealous as well, that is truly amazing in such a short time, it can only grow Helen, go girl smile

6. profile image0
    rednckwmnposted 14 years ago

good for you!! smile

7. Helen Cater profile image60

Thanks everyone and yes Bad did spot the niche potential from day one so big thanks to you. I will admit I have put lots of time into this and spent more time getting information than actually writing.
    earneshub you are one of the ones who helped me in the early days to so thanks again.
    I hope this helps everyone to push forwards Invictus as I know we can all feel at times that it's not going to work out.

8. bryanhooper profile image61
    bryanhooperposted 14 years ago

Hi Helen,Thanks for the encouragement you have given me.I am new to hubpages and it is refreshing to find out that some money can be made even as a newbie.Best of luck on achieving your short term goals.

I find posting in the forums and asking advice is of great use. You would be surprised the insider gossip you will get that can help in building a google orientated hub. Good luck.

9. lrohner profile image68
    lrohnerposted 14 years ago

HUGE congratulations, Helen! Keep on keeping on!

Thanks Irohner, but I need some retail therapy for all the hard work. Off to do some shopping with my dosh LOL.

10. emievil profile image67
    emievilposted 14 years ago

Congrats Helen. Your post really does a lot to encourage us here smile. I'm getting green with envy here but LOL, I am happy for you smile. Here's to more earnings from Adsense!

11. Rhianni32 profile image70
    Rhianni32posted 14 years ago

Congrats! It looks like you do have an interesting niche there in some of your writings. I've been struggling with earnings and new hubs. I think I'll take your advice and poke around the forum for advice and tips.

12. wrenfrost56 profile image57
    wrenfrost56posted 14 years ago

Go helen! Go helen! Well done and heres hopeing there is many more to come!

13. profile image0
    Louidam1posted 14 years ago

Congrats Helen!  Keep up the good work!!

14. Dale Mazurek profile image62
    Dale Mazurekposted 14 years ago

You are very quickly becoming one of those very popular hubbers.  I hope you have wrote everything down and then you can do a series on how you succeeded.

Congrats on your earnings.  Many people havent made that in a year so keep going and you will be very happy.

Ha ha I have not written anything down but I think I will remember because it took me so long to learn certain things. I still dream about being trapped inside the google adwords page. Just staring blankly at a load ot words that had no meaning. I see the light!!!!

15. tdarby profile image61
    tdarbyposted 14 years ago

AWESOME! and Congratulations.

16. Luciendasky profile image59
    Luciendaskyposted 14 years ago

That is amazing! Congrats!

17. jabyrd82 profile image60
    jabyrd82posted 14 years ago

That is great sounds like your off on the right foot keep up the good work and i hope you see much more earnings!!

18. Research Analyst profile image73
    Research Analystposted 14 years ago

That is great, keep up the good work and thanks for sharing, it is so encouraging to all us hubbers!

Way to go Helen!!smile

You are doing fantastic yourself. Maybe you should do a thread too.

19. Gennifer profile image54
    Genniferposted 14 years ago

Congrats! That's great! You did a good job! wink Continue in the same manner smile

20. NaomiR profile image76
    NaomiRposted 14 years ago

Congrats! Though I'm envious because I've been here for a little longer than you and have made a lot less money. I think people just don't come to travel articles that often, so I'm trying to broaden what I write about.

21. profile image0
    Aquaposted 14 years ago

Very inspiring! You'll hit $100 in no time at this rate and it's all good from there. Congrats! :-)

Thanks Aqua it is with support from people like all of you that has enabled me to come this far.

22. forlan profile image58
    forlanposted 14 years ago

congrats helen

Thanks forlan I had my best traffic views yesterday (573) but one of my worst adsense earning days. Just goes to show that sometimes the amount of visits does not mean adsense earnings.

23. rumbling profile image48
    rumblingposted 14 years ago

Congratulations on your earning , although I joined hubpages a while back I really started using it around a month ago and your story is a good inspiration for me

24. thranax profile image73
    thranaxposted 14 years ago

For the amount of time you have had adsense you really exploded it. It took me a lot longer to get what you have now lol, although i'm trying to be 100% self taught, I do ask some questions now and then if I can't do it myself. Happy, I got it mostly down now.

~thranax~

Thanks I am still learning and sometimes I feel I have no clue.

25. Helen Cater profile image60

Hi emdi it is hubpages google and yahoo. i don't think you should spend too much time on places like facebook and twitter as they only pull in a few but are good for backlinks. I am also new and learning new ways. I did post a links in the answerbank and that brought in a couple but nothing much.

26. Marisa Wright profile image87
    Marisa Wrightposted 14 years ago

Well done Helen, you're really flying!  You do know the average Hubber takes nearly a year to make their first payout - you look like you'll get your first check within six months, so you're doing spectacularly well.

Thanks Marisa I am now up to $48 and pushing myself hard to do it within 2 months. I love a good challenge and hubpages has given me this.

27. Sophia Heresford profile image69
    Sophia Heresfordposted 14 years ago

Congrats! That is awesome!

Sophia

28. fastfreta profile image75
    fastfretaposted 14 years ago

That is so encouraging Helen, I originally began blogging for money, but it proved too difficult on my own, so I gave up the idea, and just began to write for the love of writing.  However after reading more and more hubs on how to make money, I'm reentering the profit making arena.  Thanks for sharing, thereby giving us encouragement to press on to success.

I just read your comment on, my blogs are making money with hubpages, and I think a lot of hubbers are looking towards this too. The one bit of advice I will give is to not give up on your existing hubs. The amount of times I have tweeked my hubs to make them more SEO. I wrote a couple more yesterday but have only published one so far. By tweeking the ones I had I have managed to make most of them SEO. Sometimes just changing the title or ading in a few questions that someone using a search engine would say helps a lot. That way all your hubs have the potential for SEO no matter what subject they are on. Take a few days out to look over them and use the google adwords tool to see the best keywords for each hub. I have done this with static hubs and found a huge increase in traffic. Anyway I will explain in more detail my way of doing things, but for now this might help a lot of people. If it's not broke, don't fix it. My fav saying.

29. Ronaldos profile image60
    Ronaldosposted 14 years ago

Hey Helen, any luck smile Your adsense still looking good ?

It is steady and sure all the way. Shame about the stat being down as I cannot see how much of it is google and yahoo as this gives a good indication for adsense earnings.

30. Ronaldos profile image60
    Ronaldosposted 14 years ago

Oh yeah i was getting worried about this. Giving me some message that my hubs have to reach 20 views lol. I cant see any stats either. Well, im happy for you ! Keep up the good work.

31. Helen Cater profile image60

I hope I am going to continue to do this well as I have worked soooo hard and trying to do the very besst I can.

32. Writer Guy profile image57
    Writer Guyposted 14 years ago

Wow that is incredibly impressive! You are off to a killer start with adsense.

33. mintinfo profile image64
    mintinfoposted 14 years ago

great news . Keep up the good work. I'm sure you will achieve your goal

34. Real Estate Lady profile image61
    Real Estate Ladyposted 14 years ago

Yeah!  You are my new role model. Congrats

Thanks real Estate Lady. You are doing great and you have a great niche. I am sure you will do very well from this.

35. Csjun89 profile image60
    Csjun89posted 14 years ago

Congratulations!

Thank you for providing inspiration
    I've been wondering how to make money from the hubs myself

It's a question of lots of study and hard work. The penny will drop eventually. Mine dropped the other day and I saw as clear as day why I was earning so much with AdSense so quickly. As I have stated, I am blond.

36. lashanrenee profile image61
    lashanreneeposted 14 years ago

Congratulations Helen, that is very good and encouraging for new people like myself

37. gamerjon profile image61
    gamerjonposted 14 years ago

I never know that we can actually earn so much from adsense using hubpages. Congrats to your achievement and update us if you have greater achievements, it is inspiring for all of us. Thks.

38. Carol the Writer profile image68
    Carol the Writerposted 14 years ago

Congratulations. very inspiring.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)