jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

First Hub Feedback

1. Claudine Williams profile image68
    Claudine Williamsposted 10 years ago

I created my first hub yesterday, although I have my account for a while. I would appreciate some feedback.

2. Lissie profile image80
    Lissieposted 10 years ago

Very competitive keywords! The title is not very descriptive for a reader (you can change the title without changing the url) I like the way you have included photos thru out but I wonder how many text capsules you have near the start - if you have to or 3 with say 1 paragraph each you will get more adsense ads showing  I would put your links in link capsules to the right of the relevant text - it may keep people on the page longer Adding a rss or news feed will automatically update your content. 
    But generally pretty good first attempt!

3. Claudine Williams profile image68
    Claudine Williamsposted 10 years ago

Thanks for the help! I did use only one capsule for the first few paragraphs! I don't have an adsense account, though. I have a Yahoo Publisher account. So I guess that I won't get part of the earnings from the Google ads, right?

4. Whitney05 profile image82
    Whitney05posted 10 years ago

I think it looks good. I'd change the title to something more descriptive, as Lissie has stated. Other than that, I like itl

You do have to have an actual google adsense account in order to recieve revenues. It's pretty simple to sign up.

5. shailini profile image58
    shailiniposted 10 years ago

Good start. Nice layout and good division of paragraphs. Thumbs up!

working