jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Fan mail - how to do?

1. froch profile image83
    frochposted 6 years ago

Fan mail - how to do?

I cannot spot fan mail button on the profile of other users- even those who are followed by me. I check other topics and read it - but I still can't see it.

2. iamsergell profile image59
    iamsergellposted 6 years ago

Follow the person you want to post your fan mail, then you will be able to post then your fan mail. big_smile Hope this helps....

3. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

First you have to be following the person that you want to send the fan mail to. After you have followed them go back to their profile page and scroll down the page and you will then come to the box that says fan mail.

4. ExcellentTutor profile image56
    ExcellentTutorposted 6 years ago

Just goto his/her profile
    > Click on "Follow 'Hubber Name'"
    > On next page you will be provided a link to send a fan mail  to that hubber
    Simple smile

5. Naomi's Banner profile image80
    Naomi's Bannerposted 6 years ago

When you click on someone to follow them it will take you to their Hub profile and if you read the writing there will be a blue link on it that will say leave fan mail or something like that and you click on that and it will take you to the fan mail spot.  Welcome to HubPages.

6. Brett.Tesol profile image52
    Brett.Tesolposted 6 years ago

First of all, when you follow them you will be presented with a 'send fanmail' text box. However, if for some reason you miss this the first time, you can re-visit their page and scroll to the bottom ... where you will see the text box waiting for your complimentary comments ...

7. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

to find out who is following you go to "My Account" and click it.
    find "Fan Mail" and click it. It will show you your followers.

8. froch profile image83
    frochposted 6 years ago

Oh, now I can see that. Thank you for response ;-)