jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you like ina hub?

1. Aidenna profile image56
    Aidennaposted 6 years ago

What do you like ina hub?

What things you like most in a hub like,interesting,funny ext.

2. nabeelplus profile image60
    nabeelplusposted 6 years ago

Well i guess every writer has his own style of writing, so it depends on how a writers contents hold my attention and makes his point of view clear to me via his hub

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

I've always been facinated with "gender relations" hubs. Very rarely do I view hubs dealing with cooking, poems, or hobbies.However I am certain there are popular writers that fall under each catagory. I say write what speaks to you. Someone wll find it useful, awesome, beautiful, or interesting! :-) Seriously, there is a reader out there for every content.

4. Bretsuki profile image77
    Bretsukiposted 6 years ago

I like to read hubs which show me some of the writers personality.

By this they show enthusiasm for their subject, they can do this in many ways with a intended pun which theypoint to as a joke, crafting emotional language and sharing good information.

I don't always like overly aggressive writers, they often lose the argument for me precisely because they are too emotional. Also using hubpages as a psychiatrists couch can be a turn off for me.

A word of caution about writing humor, be very careful. I have written a couple of hubs which to me were meant to be humerous. Though self deprcating, some readers thought them very serious and it can make people feel awkward about coming back if they find that what they thought was serious was really a joke against yourself as a writer. Humor is very subjective so be very cautious. Make sure you know your audience.

5. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5361454_f260.jpg

I enjoy a large variety of hubs & am often amazed by some of the great hubs on here to read.I am not a very good writer so I like to try to improve.
    I love it when photos  & humour are included as it makes them a lot more interesting .

working