jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

Do you find yourself sneaking over to hubpages while you're at your day job?

1. Victoria Lynn profile image91
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

Do you find yourself sneaking over to hubpages while you're at your day job?

2. delmer47 profile image59
    delmer47posted 6 years ago

I don't really sneak :-) I'm here now and have been every day. Facebook is what has been made "forbidden" during work hours, but even then there are no blocks put on...

3. profile image0
    Quddusposted 6 years ago

You don't work for my boss, do you? LOL! But yes, I do!

4. Sunshine625 profile image94
    Sunshine625posted 6 years ago

I work from home and I have a BAD habit of doing everything I'm not supposed to be doing instead of what I should be doing. So my answer is YES, I'm guilty. Good question smile

5. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

Now, I don't go to work until noon, so I'm lucky - kinda' I get it out of my system before I go. But, I check my emails, then deal with the anxiety - LOL. Besides, Victoria Lynn, who do you think is gon'na confess with the wizardry of monitoring now a-days - just kidding. remember to have fun, fun, fun , , ,

6. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

Yes I do! I usually wait until the monster boss has gone to one of those silly meetings and then I have fun!

7. Jeannieinabottle profile image92
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

Yes, I will admit it.  I do check Hubpages while at work.  If I don't take a break from my job, I would go crazy.  I don't write any hubs though; I just look at comments and read other hubs.

8. jacqui2011 profile image85
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

Yes............guilty as charged! I'm a nursery nurse at a local nursery, and when I go to the office around 3pm to write up my paperwork for the day, the first thing I do is log onto Hubpages. Well, at least I have my priorities! Lol.

9. Victoria Lynn profile image91
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

I do, too! I feel guilty, but I'd rather do hubpages 8 hours a day than the job I do! Can't seem to help myself, though. I do limit myself to skimming through the home page, answering comments, and making mental notes of hubbers whose hubs I want to read later that evening.

10. saddlerider1 profile image69
    saddlerider1posted 6 years ago

I'm very able to peek in on my HP and FP pages, I;m my own boss. lol

11. vox vocis profile image83
    vox vocisposted 6 years ago

No, I don't have the time, but sometimes, I do think about Hubpages while at work LOL

12. javaoverride profile image61
    javaoverrideposted 6 years ago

yes I do it all the time unless my boss is reading this then no I would never do such a thing. smile

13. tlpoague profile image88
    tlpoagueposted 6 years ago

I don't have a day job. I am a stay at home mom with my last one flying the coop recently. I did find that I couldn't walk past my computer without checking out HP before I went to my next activity of the day...cleaning, gardening, and such. It is an addiction!

14. LuisEGonzalez profile image88
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

All of the time, but since I am the Director of Placement Services I have a lot of time on my hands, nevertheless I still feel guilty....Oh well !

15. Cardisa profile image94
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

The job I had up until a month ago, I was able to do whatever. I kept my notebook with me in the kitchen, I was a cook.

I don't ever want a job that will keep me away from HP, ever!