jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is hubpages here to help really, if so who? just saying

1. Artin2010 profile image77
    Artin2010posted 6 years ago

Is hubpages here to help really, if so who? just saying

Writing is obviously fun,popular and all, but lets face it Hubpages was advertised to you most of us for free as a means to generate income. What are your thoughts?

2. Lily Luna profile image74
    Lily Lunaposted 6 years ago

I never really expected to generate income.  I am just not always sure they publish the hubs.

3. Seth Winter profile image77
    Seth Winterposted 6 years ago

I have roughly 50 hubs. And if I keep writing even day I usually have about 20-30 people visit my hubs per day. If I want to work hard I can boost those numbers up to 100...150 a day by using various websites. But it seems like no matter how many people visit your pages per day. You just dont earn like they promised. In fact their supposed success stories...i wonder if they are even real. Or if they are real, is that what they were able to earn years ago when hubpages earned everyone more?

In truth I am disappointed with hubpages. Problem is, is there is not a whole lot of other options if your enjoy writing and want to earn a little bit on the side.

4. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Since I don't pay HubPages any money to use the site and my Hubs do earn me money, it is a free means to generate income.  It does however require time and effort, which are an investment.

working