jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

How do the top hubber make "$1200" a month? hmmm

1. Troyangeluk profile image50
    Troyangelukposted 6 years ago

How do the top hubber make "$1200" a month? hmmm

the numbers don'd add up, the hubpages programme pays nothing and getting clicks through adsense is prob like 1 click for 1000 impressions, so how do they make $1200 for 7k views a day? hmmm

2. Buddzzz profile image37
    Buddzzzposted 6 years ago

its not impossible.

and the hubpages program is actually not bad, you just need to find the right niche. i have less than 50 hubs and from the hubpages ad program alone, i made 11 dollars last month. i'm up to around 40 dollars total since they launched it.

3. Barbara Kay profile image90
    Barbara Kayposted 6 years ago

I can believe it. I'm doing really well with the Hub Ad program, I think you need to figure out what subjects get a lot of traffic and write lots of them. Most of the big earners have been on here a long time and the older the hub, the better it rates in the Search Engines.

The top earner has over a 1000 hubs.

4. cephla profile image59
    cephlaposted 6 years ago

If you look at the fine print, they have made $1200 for a particular months. That could happen you know. And from what I see, it's all through Google Adsense.

According to me, here's what could explain it:
    1. Google with its thousands tweaks every year plays around withe search results a lot. A temporary boost in traffic is quite common. However it can't be sustained because sites like Hubpages never figure too well on the SERPs.

2. They have only exclusively been targeting high CPC keywords. This is a model that will probably work for everybody, given you publish at least about 100 hubs.

3. They have many followers who then in turn click ads, which is what why I think Hubpages doesn't figure too well on the SERPs, unlike say, eHow.

Well that's what I think. Any help with getting me more money is always appreciated. smile

1. Man from Modesto profile image84
      Man from Modestoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

People would not get away with illegal ad clicking. Google has excellent statistical nets to nab violators. And, my hubpages articles are ranking nicely on Google. I think Google likes hp.

5. profile image0
    Dr Mohamed Rabieposted 6 years ago

I don't think this is fake. Some hubbers are talented writers and experts in SEO so, they get more traffic from search engines.

6. Anthony Binks profile image74
    Anthony Binksposted 5 years ago

I don't know but if you find out can you let me know???
    Seriously though I am fairly new and have noticed that you need to find a niche as Budzzzz states but you would need to write hundreds of hubs and have a lot of followers to be able to make that sort of cash.
    It is a case of really putting in the effort and time.

working