jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the number in our Hubpage avatar? How can I make them increase or decrea

1. brandasaur profile image60
    brandasaurposted 6 years ago

What is the number in our Hubpage avatar? How can I make them increase or decrease?

2. mkronline profile image58
    mkronlineposted 6 years ago

Seems to be a score of how much you interact in the community and how much the community interacts with your contributions.

http://hubpages.com/question/46186/what … ew-numbers

3. Seeker7 profile image94
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

It shows how much activity overall you are involved in and it can actually go up and down like a yoyo! I notice it can go up a bit when you publish a hub, start a hub or leave a question. But you also get points - I think - for hub hopping and generally answering questions and leaving comments on hubs. I think you also get marked up for following people.

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I guess it is our "HubKarma."  Mine hovered around 75 and I started reading hubs and commenting, answering questions and then posting a few things in the forums and it shot right up.

5. Swetankraj profile image68
    Swetankrajposted 6 years ago

Its Hubscore and it identifies the quality of a hubber, i.e, its overall rank in the community! In short....

6. JamaGenee profile image83
    JamaGeneeposted 6 years ago

That number is your current overall rating as a member of the Hubpages community. It is NOT the same as the Hubscore of individual hubs. Your Hubber score CAN be increased by (but isn't limited to) writing more quality, traffic- getting hubs.  Other ways to increase it are reading, rating and leaving comments on the hubs of others, being active in forums, and...as you've already done here, asking questions.

working