jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Vote up and down arrows.

1. liftandsoar profile image81
    liftandsoarposted 6 years ago

Vote up and down arrows.

I wrote an answer several months ago to  a to a question posed about demon possession.  Here's the link  http://hubpages.com/question/123213/men … possession  Just noticed that while everyone else's answer can be voted up or down, mine has only the down pointing triangle.  This even though it appears that two people have voted my answer up.  What goes?

2. profile image0
    vinsanityposted 6 years ago

Once you have voted up or down, your choice is saved. You can only see the option that you did not choose. When you post an answer, you automatically vote yourself up, which is why you see just the down arrow remaining. Hope that helps.

3. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

Maybe something is wrong with your browser. I opened the link in another window and found your answer. Both voting buttons are there along with +2 votes.

4. terrektwo profile image84
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

It is just what you see as you voted yourself up you can only see the down arrow as your only choice.

5. liftandsoar profile image81
    liftandsoarposted 6 years ago

Thanks folks.  I think I get it!  That was all I was going to say, but I get this red line saying, of all things,  "Your answer is too short. Please make it longer."  In 43 years of pastoring I've never had that complaint! :-)

Now let's see if my answer is long enough!