jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How can I maximize my hubpages earnings?

1. Salil-music profile image70
    Salil-musicposted 6 years ago

How can I maximize my hubpages earnings?

2. jainismus profile image71
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

The earnings depends on many factors. The most important factor is that your Hubs must have a high number of visitors. So work on this direction.

3. Salil-music profile image70
    Salil-musicposted 6 years ago

Thanks. That is one thing. But after having a lot of  visitors, what is  the next step? For instance, one revenue generating stream is google ads. Now, what about ebay? What exactly do I have to do?

4. profile image0
    Kieran Gracieposted 6 years ago

The only real way, I believe, is to have more and more Hubs. I just wish that I had the time to write them!  As jainismus says, the other thing to do is to promote each Hub as much as possible through links from external websites such as articles in Ezines and other article directories, and comments on forums and blogs.

Notice how a Hubber like melbel writes dozens and dozens of Hubs - I bet her earnings are doing well!

5. dilipchandra12 profile image76
    dilipchandra12posted 6 years ago

More Hubs + More Visitors = More HubPages Earnings smile

6. CZCZCZ profile image83
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

Like others mentioned write more high quality hubs with several modules and you will notice an increase in your views as well as stumble upon keywords that are working well for you with Google.  These are the sites that I use to help achieve a broader reach to the internet as a whole and each are easy to submit you hub to.
    http://czczcz.hubpages.com/hub/Easy-Hub … 10-minutes

working