jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Earning question - rough estimation for...

1. nicregi profile image74
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

Earning question - rough estimation for...

I am curious guys. Just want to know what I should be targeting actually. Consider this a standard variables: 50 hubs, 90% are above hub score of 75 and a few with 45 and above. No red etc.

I am having about a jumb traffic from 100 - 150 per day on some hubs and ad program earning below $1.00 For me that is fine but how are you doing? I believe it is a little low for me. What do you think?

Again, I am just curious want to xcompare my earnings with the rest to know how I am actually doing.

2. trecords0 profile image59
    trecords0posted 6 years ago

i figure roughly $1 for 1000 views.  You seem to be doing better than that, so keep on doing what you're doing.

3. Thadrok profile image58
    Thadrokposted 6 years ago

The amount you make really varies by what you write about. I'm averaging more than $2/1000 views.

4. VirginiaLynne profile image96
    VirginiaLynneposted 5 years ago

This is interesting and I'd like to hear more people give some idea of this.  I hadn't thought about it per 1000 views, but I think I'm making about 3-5 dollars per thousand views.   I'd been thinking about it in terms of how many hubs and how much per day I make, but I just went back and realized that almost all of my hubs that get good traffic are older ones, so I think that there is a maturing process I'm still not going to see for another year or so.  I'm just at 11 months on Hubpages now and around 150 hubs.

working