jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

How did you come across hubpages?

1. Kawaljit kaur profile image70
    Kawaljit kaurposted 6 years ago

How did you come across hubpages?

2. tnvrstar profile image75
    tnvrstarposted 6 years ago

I read an article about best revenue sharing site and Found Hubpages smile

3. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

while surfing the net I happened to land on this site.

4. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

I was searching for ways to make money online. I was disappointed at first about not making immediate income but writing is my passion and I have a great practice ground here.

5. Richard Craig profile image77
    Richard Craigposted 6 years ago

I was searching the net to find publishers for my work and I found this great site.  The fact that I could publish my work and receive constant feedback that would surely help me improve as a writer seemed like a win-win situation.  As soon as I started here I received a warm welcome and I've never looked back.  Big up HP!!

6. nicregi profile image79
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

II started writing at Xomba and Triond. After sometime I came across an article of Hubpages and the next thing was I got so hooked up with HP!

7. Admiral_Joraxx profile image81
    Admiral_Joraxxposted 6 years ago

My teacher in college taught me about hubpages and I become so interested to make this my pass time activity. Thanks to him, and to hubpages! being in this community is really a great social experience for me. smile

8. mistifields profile image56
    mistifieldsposted 6 years ago

I read about it on monster.com, came here looking to get paid for articles, then realized it only pays through the ads. I didn't end up signing up for the revenue part, but I still really enjoy it here.

9. dilipchandra12 profile image76
    dilipchandra12posted 6 years ago

I was in search of How to make more revenue using Adsense. Haha yea thats true, and then i found HubPages. But, after joining HubPages, my interests were changed form revenue making to reading and sharing best articles smile. I must say, HubPages is more than a publishing site, its a  social networking site too. Apart from writing and reading articles, i have come across many good friends as well.

10. liftandsoar profile image80
    liftandsoarposted 6 years ago

I was watching Fox News and wanted to know more about Megyn Kelly.  I googled here and came across James Watkins' hub on the Fox women. The rest is history.

11. lady rain profile image94
    lady rainposted 6 years ago

I was searching through some blogging sites and one of the bloggers had a link to hubpages. I thought hubpages was pretty cool and now I am logged in here everyday.

12. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I was into blogging on Myspace, and then this gut told me about the how and why I should be doing this and getting paid something for it:

13. Danette Watt profile image83
    Danette Wattposted 6 years ago

My sister and fellow hubber Denise Handlon, talked me into joining, then her daughter, Cardelean, joined. I joined to make some money but so far....nada. Not sure I ever will at the rate Google and HP keep making changes!