jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

If you read a Hub that contains a poll, do you vote in the poll?

1. Daisy Mariposa profile image88
    Daisy Mariposaposted 6 years ago

If you read a Hub that contains a poll, do you vote in the poll?

2. Johnjfernando profile image60
    Johnjfernandoposted 6 years ago

Yes because it helps the hubber that wrote the article in a way as much as ourselves when it comes to looking at it from a statistical stand point but overalll you give them a motivation of some sort.

3. JEDIJESSICUH profile image77
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

Usually, yes. Unless I'm checking out hubs on my iPod, I have no reason not to vote.

4. marek504 profile image67
    marek504posted 6 years ago

I do answer the poll.  It's fun for me because I can choose my honest answer and see where I compare with others.

5. learner365 profile image76
    learner365posted 6 years ago

Yes i vote in the Polls posted by fellow Hubbers.It is fun and then again it is a good way of knowing your own choice that where you stand among others and how many people have the same choice as yours.

6. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

I always vote in polls; they're fun, interactive, and add to the community.

7. Sottway profile image74
    Sottwayposted 6 years ago

It's great to see the results of a large poll - the majority of the time I always vote!

8. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

Yes I do, I really enjoy comparing my answer to other people's. I'm really amazed at how often many of us feel the same way about a certain topic!

9. Millionaire Tips profile image93
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

I vote on polls too, unless my answer doesn't fit in the answer choices.

10. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

I like doing the polls when looking at other peoples hubs . I like it when people do the polls on my hubs as well like my latest one but not many do it .

11. K Kiss profile image81
    K Kissposted 6 years ago

Yes I almost always participate in the polls. They are fun and interactive. In fact, I always put in the poll capsule in the hubs that can accommodate one.

12. jacqui2011 profile image85
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

Yes, I always do vote in the polls. It's interesting to find out if you think along the same lines as other hubbers.

13. alezafree profile image92
    alezafreeposted 6 years ago

Yes, I think it's fun and interesting to find out how other people vote. I think the results could also in some cases lead to another hub.

working