jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Cant edit or create a Hub

1. musclequest profile image71
    musclequestposted 6 years ago

Cant edit or create a Hub

As soon as I try to edit a hub it says I should refresh the page,when I push edit it just opens the a window but I am unable to put in any text or edit existing text,any advice?

2. Forge-fitness profile image36
    Forge-fitnessposted 6 years ago

Try logging in and out, or try using a different internet explorer, i knw my firefox sometimes bugs out on certain pages and applications so i have to use chrome or explorer instead for some tasks, that being said I havnt tried to start a hub today, so it could be servers?

Anyone successfully made a hub today?

3. lobobrandon profile image91
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

I just did smile Not published though
    This is just to make my answer acceptable...

4. dumindu89 profile image73
    dumindu89posted 6 years ago

Probably it is something wrong with the web browser.
    Exit from the web browser and open the web browser again. Then your case will be solved.
    If not try with a different web browser or upgrade the web browser to its latest version.
    If the case is still available, it may be something wrong with Hubpages.

PS : But I didn't publish any Hub today. Therefore no experience.

5. athena2011 profile image57
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

I agree with trying with a different browser to see if that works. Other than that close and restart your browser and try again. Failing that I would restart the computer completely and see if that helps.

If none of the above help I would suggest you contact Hubpages support and ask for help there. Hope you get it worked out soon.

6. nicregi profile image76
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

It sounds like browser issue? Are you using Chrome? Some adding causes this. The previous adding I used caused pop up or anything close to that to be disabled.

working