jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Does anyone know how to find out if there are other hubbers from your area?

1. rutley profile image74
    rutleyposted 6 years ago

Does anyone know how to find out if there are other hubbers from your area?

2. Rachelle Williams profile image92
    Rachelle Williamsposted 6 years ago

OH, great question!  I would love to see the answer to this one, because I tried with no success to find Hubbers in my area.  Maybe we could start a "Hubber Meet Up" type of thing in each of our areas.

3. cclitgirl profile image97
    cclitgirlposted 6 years ago

Hmmm...I'm not sure, but I admit it's nice to see where people are from in their profiles.  Maybe you could start a forum group and say "Hubbers from this area, come together!".  I don't know if that helps, but I might actually be interested in meeting other hubbers from my own area.  smile

4. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Try the section of the forums called "local meetups."

http://hubpages.com/forum/32

5. jacqui2011 profile image82
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

What a great question. I know one or two people from my area, but would love to meet more. I'll keep a look out for answers.

6. Glenn Stok profile image99
    Glenn Stokposted 6 years ago

You can do a search for your location. Use the search box at the top right and change the scope of your search to "Hubbers" on the next screen. I run a local HubMeet on Long Island. We have 12 members but only 3 or 4 attend our meetings. I hesitate to send emails to the Hubbers I found with a search because I feel it may be construed as spam. So they need to find us.

Anyway, start your own local HubMeet and they will come. See the link relache just posted.

7. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

Go to search at the top of the page - type in the name of your area then click on Hubbers.
    Those that have where they are from in their profile will show up .
    I tried this for Western Australia !

working