jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How often do you write Hubs? Where and when?

1. wonderingwoolley profile image55
    wonderingwoolleyposted 6 years ago

How often do you write Hubs? Where and when?

Do you prefer working on your Hubs in the morning? At night? At home, at work?

2. thoughthole profile image95
    thoughtholeposted 6 years ago

Whenever I have a good idea for a hub I write it. I have always written them from home, the time of day depends on when the motivation and inspiration drive me to type it up. How many and how often varies quite a bit for me.

3. LisaKoski profile image94
    LisaKoskiposted 6 years ago

I've kind of slowed down on my writing but before the holidays I was writing two to three a week and almost always at night after work when I got home.

4. CloudExplorer profile image77
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

I write my hubs at all times of the day & night, because my wife works differing shifts while I work the web in some pretty highly active ways.
    Times have surely changed for sure, and I'm just glad I could find a cool site such as hubpages to share my god given talent for writing. 

Without hubpages, I would still be in search of a place to get noticed, and this place is definitely worth the time invested for sure.  The lord knows I've been trying for 2 years straight non-stop trying to alert to the online world that I have finally made digital lift off, with blogs and all & I'm sure many others on here feel the same as I do. 
    Hubpages is the only place that I get tremendous feedback, and I'm so grateful to all the staff & dedicated members who make it all possible.

Outstanding Question!

5. LuisEGonzalez profile image87
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

Since I started on this site I have made it a point to write a hub per day excluding weekends and most always I write them at night. I also always have about 10-15 unpublished hubs for times like today when I find myself having a bit of writer's block.

6. Millionaire Tips profile image92
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

I write whenever I can, usually everyday.  Always from home - I have too much work to do at work, and try to keep my spheres separate as much as possible.

7. homesteadpatch profile image81
    homesteadpatchposted 6 years ago

I write whenever I have time, and an idea.  They are always written at home.

8. Nobility Erotica profile image61
    Nobility Eroticaposted 6 years ago

Just getting warmed up here. Hubs are always written late at night.

9. Pollyannalana profile image86
    Pollyannalanaposted 6 years ago

When I first joined over two years ago I wrote one a day for months and months, day... night, it consumed me, all the time I had; over 500 hubs; but then I slowed down and took most down and now just write what I want when I want. I am much more relaxed and I don't feel glued to this site any longer. I have many plans and this was a learning start. I feel graduated now.

10. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I always write my hubs at home, usually late at night when my daughter has gone to bed and my partner is working too. I write when I can, but haven't had much time lately. I plan to write at least 3 or 4 a week next year.

working