jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do I increase my commenter level?

1. Peanutritious profile image59
    Peanutritiousposted 6 years ago

How do I increase my commenter level?

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

By commenting on hubs with insight and a wise eye.

3. profile image0
    PWalker281posted 6 years ago

I may be wrong, but my understanding of the commenter level is that it is based on quantity; however, as lburmaster suggested, relevent, insightful and wise comments are always a plus.

4. LoriSoard profile image74
    LoriSoardposted 6 years ago

I read the articles that interest me and try to comment on them, but I'm only at a level I because I just started doing this.

5. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

~ Basically you have to read lots of hubs and leave insightful comments on them. The more hubs that you read and comment on, the more your level will increase. I tried to read and comment on at least 7 or 8 hubs every day. Just before Christmas I got my level 7 commenter badge.

As I understand it, you should leave meaningful comments and not short answers. Its all about the quality of the comments.

6. quickbooker profile image63
    quickbookerposted 5 years ago

As per my knowledge where ever you make comment it should be useful to other users. If you are writing only "Thanks for this hub" or "Nice Hub" doesn't worth it. If you want to make impression on other users always make valuable comments and it should be few points related to hub.