jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

where do i sign?

1. biocutis profile image57
    biocutisposted 9 years ago

there is something i dont understand.... how do i get to the contract? does the contract begin once i publish (for the first time) the hub i'm developing. or does it begin before? i'm cinfused..please help.

2. Paraglider profile image90
    Paragliderposted 9 years ago

There's no contract. Publishing a hub is effectively self-publishing. If you can attract enough readers, there's a chance of making some money. Mainly, this happens when readers click on the ads on your pages. You will need a Google account and you'll need to sign up for Google Adsense. No-one makes much until they have many thousand readers accessing their pages, so the most important thing at first is to get writing. Good original content is the key.

1. biocutis profile image57
      biocutisposted 9 years agoin reply to this

thankyou smile

3. trakker14 profile image59
    trakker14posted 9 years ago

can you  add widgets to hubpages??

1. darkside profile image79
      darksideposted 9 years agoin reply to this

No.

4. profile image0
    terrygposted 9 years ago

biocutis you can find the contract here : http://hubpages.com/help/flagship_hubs_more

1. djtphn1 profile image80
      djtphn1posted 9 years agoin reply to this

This is a contract for the flagship hub program....which is different than publishing everyday hubs...

5. trakker14 profile image59

Why do you get all these  things on hubpages if you cannot use  any of them..widgets,visual adds  and other things taht should help you  earn money, affiliates and etc. it seems to be a big tease for something you cannot have.

1. Mark Knowles profile image61
      Mark Knowlesposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Such as?

And you didn't check first?

6. trakker14 profile image59

Check where?? I couldnt fiond anything that said i couldnt, or ,maybe  not looking in right place. are affiliates ok? those codes we place in out source pages?

7. Mark Knowles profile image61
    Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago

I'm sorry, could you be more clear?

What widgets exactly are you wanting to place that you cant?

And most of what you can and cannot do is here:

http://hubpages.com/faq/

working