jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are some good ways to brainstorm and jot down ideas for hubs?

1. ezhang profile image
    ezhangposted 6 years ago

What are some good ways to brainstorm and jot down ideas for hubs?

For example, my friend Simone Smith uses her iPhone to jot down notes and write some of her hubs during her commute to work.

2. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

I write idea's on my iPhone in the notes app. I have a word doc always open on my computer to jot ideas down when I am working on something else, and something pops into my head. I keep a note pad beside my bed as sometimes before going to sleep I will start thinking about something and think, that would make a good hub idea.

3. Michael Ray King profile image75
    Michael Ray Kingposted 6 years ago

Since Hub Pages content generally helps people, I like the smart phone idea and use it often. I will either use the notepad or the voice recorder, depending on what I'm doing at that moment. Keeping note pads in strategic locations where you spend most of your time is good. A friend of mine carries index cards around with him to make notes on.

For me, the most valuable information I have to share on Hub Pages generally comes from work. As I come across something that vexes me, I try to make sure I write it down. When I take a mental note, that note generally becomes 'sour' and disappears from my life.

The 'cloud' is a good place if you are online when a great idea comes along. Set up a Google Doc for ideas. You can even access Google Docs from smart phones.

4. gandreae profile image60
    gandreaeposted 6 years ago

Freewriting. Just write what comes to mind about the subject.