jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (17 posts)

How long did it take to get the $50 payout on AdSense?

1. Victoria Lynn profile image89
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

How long did it take to get the $50 payout on AdSense?

2. john000 profile image97
    john000posted 6 years ago

Hi,
    It took me 5 months. Good luck. The Ad Program is very good.

3. molometer profile image85
    molometerposted 6 years ago

I have been on hubpages just 4 moths, 3 months actively posting. I am on target for $50 the end of this month. I could have done it much sooner.

4. anjperez profile image77
    anjperezposted 6 years ago

i am not earning from AdSense. I only got a spike in it (i click actually) last christmas. and that is it. as to Ad programs, I am not even close to $10. been here for a year but actually started writing for only 4 months. i must be doing something wrong.

5. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

I have been on HP 12 months, wasn't active for the first 3 or so months. So I started earning about 9 months ago and reached payout in December.

6. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

Adsense is $100 before payout. The HPAds program is $50. IT took me 2 months to reach payout.

7. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

I'll let you know as soon as I get there...

8. steveamy profile image60
    steveamyposted 6 years ago

at the rate I am going ......I will be dead

9. JT Walters profile image76
    JT Waltersposted 6 years ago

I am very close to it now Victoria. But it has been a haul. I have also lost my paypal account as I am not willing to pay to have a paypal acount so I may never get paid.

JT

1. sehrm profile image80
      sehrmposted 3 years agoin reply to this

This is an old thread, but I hope you've realized by now that paypal is free.

10. Moon Willow Lake profile image75
    Moon Willow Lakeposted 6 years ago

I finally got around to signing up for it only about a month and a half ago or so. Because of that, it's going to take me a while, but I'll get there. I certainly appreciate this method much more than just the Adsense or Amazon alone as I'm seeing better results with this already.

And to the person who wrote about losing the PayPal account: I've had a PayPal account for years and have never paid for it. The only time I'm aware of you needing to pay for it in some way is if you have a business. If you use just a personal account, I don't know why you would pay.

11. terrektwo profile image84
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

About 3 months here, and I was pretty active on hub pages.

12. Swetankraj profile image67
    Swetankrajposted 6 years ago

Just started. Thinking to make more and will be posting soon as got mine! Thanks for the question.

13. arusho profile image61
    arushoposted 6 years ago

I will be dead too, by the time I get there..  but I still love HubPages..!

14. Doc Snow profile image96
    Doc Snowposted 6 years ago

Nearly 3 years of writing, but only 3 months since signing up for HPAds--if I were waiting on Adsense, I'd still have a year or more to go.

Whoever said that HP isn't a get-rich quick scheme is definitely correct!

15. Craig Snedeker profile image83
    Craig Snedekerposted 6 years ago

For me it's different on a monthly basis.

16. Josh Lakie profile image55
    Josh Lakieposted 6 years ago

So far at the rate that I have been heading it will take like 5 years haha. I have been trying to increase traffic to no avail, but I haven't given up yet!

working