jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you use twitter to promote your hubs?

1. WookieWonderfuls profile image60
    WookieWonderfulsposted 6 years ago

Do you use twitter to promote your hubs?

I'v just made a twitter account solely for hub pages but not to be to commercial, I imagine it to be a good way to increase traffic, I just wondered how successful it's been for you?

2. missolive profile image96
    missoliveposted 6 years ago

I do not use twitter as often as I could, but I do find it to be beneficial for traffic flow. Using the appropriate hash marks also helps. For example, if your hub is about cars you could include the hash #cars or if your hub is about health you could include the hash #health. This will help your tweet become visible to those that follow or search those topics on twitter.

Another tip is to follow the topics/tweeters you write about. This will help build followers that are interested in your topic areas.

3. Jester98 profile image68
    Jester98posted 6 years ago

Whats twitter? Haha jk well you can do what you did, but twitter really only works great for traffic if you have a real following an interesting tweets!

Sure it gets some social signals to your hubs, but if you spend the time to create a real following you will have a million more times the results... ok maybe not a million but its possible.

4. breastpumpreviews profile image80
    breastpumpreviewsposted 6 years ago

Yes I use twitter to promote my hubs.  Never know who might see your tweet and pass it on.

5. That Grrl profile image68
    That Grrlposted 6 years ago

I have one Twitter account. I don't want more to look after. I post my HubPages posts there once in awhile. I don't like to use Twitter for a lot of promotion. I really hate when other people do that - so I'm not going to do the same myself.

6. Drtruthman profile image78
    Drtruthmanposted 5 years ago

I use Twitter on every Hub to promote it. Generally as soon as most of my friends on Twitter or fellow writers get the Tweet, they hit the Hub. I think Twitter definitely helps.