jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Did you participate as much as you had planned to in the "Know It All Contest"?

1. KrystalD profile image81
    KrystalDposted 6 years ago

Did you participate as much as you had planned to in the "Know It All Contest"?

2. nifwlseirff profile image97
    nifwlseirffposted 6 years ago

More than I had planned, actually! It spurred me to find questions that could be turned into hubs, and to ask open-ended questions (that some may want to write hubs about).

3. larcaustin46 profile image85
    larcaustin46posted 6 years ago

I had planned to combine the contest with a 30-in-30 personal challenge, but as so often happens, life got in the way--illness, the sudden death of a friend's son, and my children's schedules have pulled me off track this past week.  I'm hoping to get back to publishing this week, though!

4. BlissfulWriter profile image65
    BlissfulWriterposted 6 years ago

I had plan to participate more.  But end up that I did not participate as much as I would have liked because I didn't have as much time as I had thought.

It's very time-consuming writing Hubs.

5. Turtlewoman profile image95
    Turtlewomanposted 6 years ago

Yes, every single hub that I have written this month was in the form of an answer to this questions. My "mosquito bite remedies" hub was randomly picked! I actually planned on asking questions every day but had a hard time coming up with some quality questions. I definitely need to ask more questions!

6. teaches12345 profile image93
    teaches12345posted 6 years ago

I did get in a couple but this month proved to hold its challenges for me in other life circumstances.  Enjoyed the questions and hubs in response. It was quite interesting.

7. mistyhorizon2003 profile image95
    mistyhorizon2003posted 6 years ago

Definitely, I have only answered questions this month, and right now I am up to 28 hubs for this month because of the 30/30 challenge. #28 will be published in about 12 hours, and I have two more to write to hit my target.

8. BlossomSB profile image91
    BlossomSBposted 6 years ago

The short answer is 'No!' Like some others here, I intended to, but life got in the way with a course to finish, a short stint in hospital, and a variety of other things. I think it's a great idea and will be watching for when it comes up again and hoping that I'll be able to contribute better next time.

9. J.S.Matthew profile image84
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

J.S.Matthew's Complete Journey of Publishing 30 Hub Articles in 30 Days as a Challenge, While Participating in a HubPages Contest. A Rewarding Experience! read more

10. Patty Inglish, MS profile image94
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 6 years ago

I completed 26 Answer-Hubs out of a 30-Day Challenge and found income was steady despite a moderate dip in traffic for 4 days. Made more friends and now traffic is increasing. Participation is a good thing for us at HubPages.

working