Challenge Yourself Online! Enter a Blog Writing Contest!
The Contest and 30/30 Challenge Is Over! Time To Sit Back, Relax and Reap the Benefits!
A Great Journey in 30 Days!
It's March 30th, which marks day 30 for me in the "30 Hubs in 30 Days Hub Challenge".
Although I missed the 12:00 pm (PT) Deadline for the HubPages "Know It All Contest" I am publishing this as the final Hub for the 30/30 Challenge and would like to share my experiences with other Hubbers!
When I decided that I was going to compete in the Contest while completing the 30/30 Challenge at the same time, I really had no idea what I was getting myself into! I enjoyed the experience and learned a lot along the way.
Here are just some of the ways I benefited from taking the Challenge and Submitting Entries to the March 2012 "Know It All Contest":
- My Earnings Increased More than 10%
- I Got Some Great New Followers and Made New Friends!
- My Traffic Nearly Doubled!
- I Published 30 Articles in 30 Days!
- One of my Hubs From the Contest and 30/30 Is Featured on the First Page of HubPages! (A first time for this author!)
- I Made $10 Just by Asking a Question!
- I Met a Deadline
- Something New to Add to My Resume!
- Many Other Benefits Too!
You can follow my "Know It All" Contest and 30/30 Challenge by checking out the Hubs I published below! I really had a great time, met some great Hubbers, made some extra cash, and learned a lot about myself and my writing capabilities!
Have You Entered a HubPages Contest?
Have You Ever Participated In A Contest On HubPages?
Contest Entries and 30 Hubs In 30 Days Challenge Hubs
Below is a list (in order by date of publication) of my 30 Hubs that I submitted to the March "Know It All" Contest and my Personal 30/30 Hub Challenge:
#1: What Are the Advantages of Doing the 30 Hubs in 30 Days Challenge?
- What Are the Advantages of Doing the HubPages 30 Hubs In 30 Days Challenge With A Contest Twist?
This article discusses the benefits of participating in a Hub Challenge...with a Twist! Integrating a Hub Challenge and a HubPages Contest simultaneously has Many Rewards and Benefits!
A Children's Book Review
- "My Side of the Mountain" Book Review: The Only Book I Would Keep to Get Kids Reading!
Children's Book Review of "My Side of the Mountain", by author Jean Craighead George. This is the first book in a trilogy about a boy named Sam Gribley who lives in New York and wants to run away. He plots his adventure and heads up into the wild...
How To Overcome Writer's Block
- 10 Tips That Will Help Overcome Writers Block for Writers on HubPages
Let's face it. Many if not most writers face that horrible plague of "Writer's Block" from time to time. Not to worry! It is normal, and with these 10 Useful Tips to help get you out of this funk, you will be writing again in no time!
Ivestigating Why HubScores Constantly Change, Why You Shouldn't Worry, and How To Get Higher Hub Scores
- Why Is My Hub Score Fluctuating? 3 Steps for Maintaining a High Hub and Hubber Score?
Does your HubScore and HubberScore change frequently? Do you wonder why? This article answers the question, "Why Does My Hub Score Frequently Change?"
#5: Tips on How To Take Care of Cast Iron Cookware
- Cast Iron Cookware: Tips on How to Store and Clean Your Cast Iron Skillets and Dutch Oven Pans With
This article is all about Cast Iron Cookware: Benefits, Seasoning Techniques, Cleaning and Storage to keep your Cast Iron in Great Shape! Photos included!
What A Beautiful Journey It Has Been!
How To "Type" Faster and Be More Productive in Less Time
- Using Dragon Naturally Speaking Software and Copy Paste In the HubPages Text Capsule
Are you a slow typist? Are you sick of misspelling words and constant editing? This article will explore the many benefits of using the Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking Software to Create Articles In Half the Time!
Sharing My Experiences While Writing Online For Nearly 3 Years
- Valuable Lessons Learned Writing Online: Tips on How To Get Organized, Research and Publish Quality
Are you new to Writing Online? If so, one of the best things you can do to break into the market is to take advice from Seasoned Published Authors. These are some of this Author's Experiences from Years of Writing Online.
A Review of My Favorite Camera (many of the photos in my recent Hubs were taken on this camera!)
- What is a Good Affordable Camera to Buy For a New First Time Photography User that Takes Great Photo
Are You a First Time Buyer Looking For an Affordable Camera that takes Great Photos and Video? If you are looking for a camera that takes high quality pictures and video, you may want to consider the Canon PowerShot A2200.
(click to enlarge)
How To Share Hubs For More Traffic
- How To Share Hub Articles from HubPages to Social Networks: Marketing Opportunities For More Interne
Are you new to HubPages? Maybe you have been around for a while and want to learn how to generate more traffic to your Hubs. There are several ways to get more traffic and there are even more articles trying to teach you how to get more traffic.
#10: 5 Secret Tips To Get More Comments On Your Hubs
- 5 Secret Tips That Will Generate Comments In Your Hubs Articles
So you have written a few Hub articles but you haven't received any comments yet! Here are some tips to help you get people to want to leave comments on your Hubs! You worked hard! You deserve Feedback!
When and Why You Should Write In the 3rd Person Tense
- Why Writing In The Third Person In Your Profile and Articles Can Give You Author Credibility On HubP
Trying to Perfect your Online Profile and Articles as a Serious Author? This article discusses the reasons and the benefits for writing your Articles and Author Profile in the Third Person.
Why Do Some Hubbers Get More Attention?
- Why Do Some Hubbers Get More Attention Than Others: What Is Their Hub Secret?
There are Several Secrets for Getting More Attention on HubPages! This Hub Article Discusses the Secrets That Get Attention On HubPages and The World Wide Web. Learn How To Get Noticed Online! Step by Step Suggestions for Creating Better Content.
How To Make Money on HubPages with Affiliate Advertising Programs? (this Hub made the Front Page!)
- How To Make Money Writing Online on Hub Pages? Earn Cash Money Profit Through HubPages Affiliate Adv
A Guide to the basics of making money on HubPages through the various Ad and Affiliate Programs and How To Sign Up for and Use each Program. Programs include eBay and Amazon as well as the HubPages Earnings Program.
What Is Pinterest?
- What Is Pinterest? Pinning Photos Images to Pinteres...
Have you noticed the new "Pin It" Button on the top of Hub Articles lately? Not sure what that means? Read this Hub Article to learn more about "Pinterest" and how to effectively use it to get more Hub Traffic.
#15: Half Way There! "Is HubPages a Blogging Site?"
- Is HubPages a Blogging Site? Hub Pages Leads Online Publishing Writing High Quality Multi-Media Arti
This Article attempts to answer the age old question, "Is HubPages a Blog?" Read more to explore why HubPages is better than any other Blogging Site.
Over The Hump! 15 More To Go!
How To Raise Children Without Spanking
- How To Effectively Discipline Children Without Spanking: Parenting Methods That Work
Are you looking for Alternative Ways to Discipline your Children Without Hitting or Spanking them? Here are some Techniques that Work!
How To Get Started As A Freelance Writer
- How To Get Started As a Freelance Writer: An Introduction to Guide Professional Freelancing Business
Are you thinking about starting your own Home Based Freelance Writing Business but don't know where to start? This Article serves as a Basic Guide for Learning What It Takes to be a Freelance Writer.
What Makes HubPages Unique?
- Why Is HubPages Unique? 5 Reasons Why Hub Pages Is Better Than Other Money Making Websites Online
You may have noticed that HubPages is like no other online writing site. Why is that? What are the things that sets HubPages apart from the rest of the Internet?
Top Ten Reading Books For Teens: A Reading List
- Top 10 Books to Read For Teens and Young Adults: A Reading List To Keep Kids Reading All Summer!
Getting your teens to read is not always an easy task! You have to supply them with books they will be interested in or you are wasting your time! In this Hub Article we will explore the Top 10 Best Selling Books for Teens.
#20: 3 Steps To Solve a Problem
- 3 Steps To Solve A Problem: Conflict Resolution by Turning Problems and Solutions Into Opportunities
When you have a problem at work or at home there are ways to deal the problem and the stress that comes with it. You can learn how to look at a problem and turn it into an Opportunity!
Get Better at Writing Online!
How To Set Time Limits For Children
- Tips On How To Set Time Limits For Your Kids: TV Internet Social Media and Gaming
The statistics are alarming. Many young children are suffering from Childhood Obesity and are contracting Diabetes at alarming rates...
How To Plan A Safe Camping Trip
- How To Plan A Safe Camping Trip: Guide and Tips To Be Prepared and Have The Right Tools and Camp Equ
The birds are chirping, the flowers are budding and you are starting to get Spring Fever. It's time to start thinking about Planning Your Camping Vacation and this Guide will help you to have a Safe and Enjoyable Camping Trip!
How To Make Sweet and Sour Fish With Green Mango Recipe
- How To Make Sweet and Sour Fish With Green Mango: Cambodian Khmer Southeast Asian Recipe
Mangoes are a Southeast Asian favorite fruit and are very healthy to eat. This is a Recipe for How To Make Sweet and Sour Fish with Green Mangoes.
How To Find Clients For Your Freelance Writing Business
- Tips On How To Find Clients and Customers For Your Home Based Freelance Writing Business: A Guide To
This article will discuss where to look for potential clients, how to contact them, and how to keep them as long-term customers and clients for you Home Based Freelance Writing Business.
#25: How To Make Beef Consomme With Star Anise Recipe
- How To Make Beef Consomme With Star Anise Cambodian Khmer Southeast Asian Food Recipe
Beef Consomme Recipe: Simmering well-spiced Meat will make your mouth water! A tender Anise based Soup or Stew Recipe with delicious Fresh Vegetables and Herbs. You Have To Try This!
Things Start To Look Strange After Spending Many Hours Writing On a Computer...
Grilled Eggplant With Pork Thai Food Recipe
- Grilled Eggplant With Pork: Authentic Thai Food Recipe: Southeast Asian Cooking Cuisine
This is a delicous Grilled Eggplant with Pork Thai Food Recipe. The tiny eggplants add a distinct flavor to this very popular Southeast Asian Dish!
White Rice Recipes
- White Rice Recipes: Foods That Go Great With Rice
White Rice is one of the most commonly available and eaten foods all over the world. Let's look at some great recipes that are best accompanied by rice!
What To Do When Parents Disagree On How To Raise Their Children
- Co-Parenting: When Parents Disagree On How To Raise a Child Tips On Conflict Resolutions For Spouses
Are you and your Significant Other Completely Opposite when it comes to Raising Children? Here are some Tips to help Parents Compromise on Child Rearing Decisions.
What Are Some Things New Hubbers Should Do on HubPages?
- 5 Things New Hubbers Can Do To Get Motivated and Noticed Writing on HubPages
Are You New to HubPages? Not Sure if you are Ready To Write? Take a Look at these 5 Things that can Help You Get Ready To Start Publishing and Earning on HubPages!
The Hub Article You Are Reading Right Now Makes #30!
It has been fun participating in the Contest and the 30 Hubs In 30 Days Hub Challenge, simultaneously! I have Learned and Earned a lot and can say that this has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life!
I hope that HubPages makes the "Know It All Contest" an Annual Contest so that we can enjoy sharing our knowledge by sharing our knowledge in the Questions and Answers section of HubPages. Since the Q&A's are now added in our sub-domains, we have even more chances for earning through the Ads on them! Way to go HubPages!
Participating In Contests and Challenges Can Be Rewarding and Fun! You Just Never Know What You Will Find While On Your Journey...
A Final Word of Thanks...
I would like to first thank my lovely wife and kids for "putting up" with me during the last 30 days! I could not have done this without their understanding, support and compassion! I might have gotten a little tired and moody at times, but you stuck by me until the end! Thank you!
I would like to thank Ardie for being my Personal Promoter for the 30/30 Challenge! If you haven't checked out Ardie's Hubs yet, you are missing out! She is a talented writer and a great person to know! Thank you Ardie for taking time out of your busy life to help support and share my Hubs!
Thank you to all who asked awesome questions that allowed me to share my knowledge by answering them! I would also like to thank all of my Followers and Friends, New Hubbers who stopped by, as well as all those who did the 30/30 Challenge together as a group! Thanks for supporting me, commenting, sharing and making the HubPages Community the Best Site Online! HubPages has three basic elements: Hubs, Ads, and Community. The Community is what brings everything together!
Thank you all very much! Best of Success,